First Tek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Piscataway, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at First Tek.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen--this was about 15 minutes with a supervisor. Friendly guy, he had a "light touch" as an interviewer. Then met with an operations guy, and a senior executive. Found the operations guy the toughest which was ironic since he was the least involved in hiring recruiters. Diddn't ask any of those dreaded positions like "what is your biggest weakness" or "name a time you messed up on the job" that make you hem and haw and for which there is no ideal answer. Found them fun to talk to and the interview enjoyable.

Interview Question – Why I had not finished my degree! To my chagrin I am still gaining a few straggler credits.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was fairly quick, fairly striaghtforward

Senior Software Consultant Interview

Senior Software Consultant

I applied through other source and interviewed at First Tek.

Interview Details – I was already hired through another company and the ownership transferred to First-Tek. So they did their due-diligence.

Interview Question – Due-Diligence on all the consultants were done so with the acquisition no particular questions were asked.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at First Tek in January 2009.

Interview Details – The phone interview was the first step, then I was called in for a face to face. That went well. After a background check I was asked to join and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for First Tek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Tek interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by First Tek employees and interview candidates.