First Tek Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

1.5

Recruiter Interview

first phone interview, then onsite to meet the whole team. there were about 12 people in the process total. friendly people to talk with and open about the opportunity and the details on the job

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at First Tek.

Initial phone screen--this was about 15 minutes with a supervisor. Friendly guy, he had a "light touch" as an interviewer. Then met with an operations guy, and a senior executive. Found the operations guy the toughest which was ironic since he was the least involved in hiring recruiters. Diddn't ask any of those dreaded positions like "what is your biggest weakness" or "name a time you messed up on the job" that make you hem and haw and for which there is no ideal answer. Found them fun to talk to and the interview enjoyable.

Interview Questions
    • Why I had not finished my degree! To my chagrin I am still gaining a few straggler credits.   View Answer
    Negotiation was fairly quick, fairly striaghtforward

Senior Software Consultant Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at First Tek.

I was already hired through another company and the ownership transferred to First-Tek. So they did their due-diligence.

Interview Questions
    • Due-Diligence on all the consultants were done so with the acquisition no particular questions were asked.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at First Tek in January 2009.

The phone interview was the first step, then I was called in for a face to face. That went well. After a background check I was asked to join and take a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • What were you doing at you rlast position.   View Answer
    • Whay are you loong for anew position   View Answer

Worked for First Tek? Contribute to the Community!