First Tennessee Bank
First Tennessee Bank Commercial Relationship Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Services Representative (2)
- Credit Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Financial Service Representative/Teller (1)
- Internal Audit - Contract (1)
- Commercial Relationship Manager (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Senior Vice President (1)
- Banking (1)
- Teller (1)
- Sales (1)
- Financial Service Representative (1)
Commercial Relationship Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in June 2008.
Interview Details – Initial job posting found on internet posting site. Contacted by HR rep for phone interview, then passed on to local manager and city executives for face to face interviews once approved by HR rep. Involved two rounds of local interviews, and then HR rep extended a verbal offer. I countered and the local hiring manager became involved to approve specifics. Written offer was made, which I accepted.
Interview Question – No unexpected questions that I can recall. Interviews were pretty straight forward. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary and relocation expenses.