First Tennessee Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

very fast. three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no neg

Other Interview Reviews for First Tennessee Bank

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank.

Interview

Applied via website. I was interviewed by a Regional Sales Manager and one other branch manager. It was a very typical informational interview and did not dwell too deeply on behavioral stuff. Between the two interviews there was some testing that took place at their HR location in Nashville. Mostly, it seemed to be aiming at getting an ethics profile and a work pattern behavior picture. Once hired, I went through 4 weeks of classroom training before ever working in a branch. It was fairly easy training but a lot of the banking detail was excruciatingly boring.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any questions being especially unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no opportunity for negotiation. Entry-level jobs are often a take it or leave it affair at FTB.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position on the website, and I received an email directing me to the skills and personality test online about 2 days later. After completing those, I was contacted shortly afterwords to interview with someone in the HR department. It lasted about 30 minutes, and it could have gone better although it was still good overall. I never heard back though.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview process had multiple stages: initial discussion with the HR person, a computer based personality screening, then two interviews with mid-level management. Most of the questions were pretty typical--some situational responses, some background/experience, some getting-to-know-you questions. It was very non-confrontational, and the interviewers were informative about what the job would entail and what I could expect.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions I found to be difficult or unexpected for a job in the financial industry working with customer service and sales.   Answer Question