First Tennessee Bank

www.firsttennessee.com

First Tennessee Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 11, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Service Representative Interview

Financial Service Representative
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details – very fast. three interviews

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no neg

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at First Tennessee Bank.

Interview Details – Applied via website. I was interviewed by a Regional Sales Manager and one other branch manager. It was a very typical informational interview and did not dwell too deeply on behavioral stuff. Between the two interviews there was some testing that took place at their HR location in Nashville. Mostly, it seemed to be aiming at getting an ethics profile and a work pattern behavior picture. Once hired, I went through 4 weeks of classroom training before ever working in a branch. It was fairly easy training but a lot of the banking detail was excruciatingly boring.

Interview Question – I do not recall any questions being especially unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no opportunity for negotiation. Entry-level jobs are often a take it or leave it affair at FTB.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Knoxville, TN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position on the website, and I received an email directing me to the skills and personality test online about 2 days later. After completing those, I was contacted shortly afterwords to interview with someone in the HR department. It lasted about 30 minutes, and it could have gone better although it was still good overall. I never heard back though.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Worked for First Tennessee Bank? Contribute to the Community!