First Transit Customer Information Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Information Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Island City, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at First Transit in August 2012.

I was hired through a staffing agency. There was no interview. I went to a "orientation" where I submitted hiring paperwork and took a drug test the same day. I passed the background check and drug test and was hired immediately. Only problem is that I did not start working until 4 months later. And I had to take the drug test over. There were many issues that delayed a start date.

Interview Questions
  • I was required to give a 10 year address history. That was difficult because I've moved a lot.   Answer Question
No negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Other Interview Reviews for First Transit

Customer Information Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at First Transit in May 2008.

its you and in a class of 20+ .... as long you pass drug and background test you're hired. You do not get interviewed. The human resources manager goes over the job description. And the following week or day after you get trained.

there was none

Worked for First Transit? Contribute to the Community!