FirstEnergy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
West Akron, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FirstEnergy in May 2011.

Interview Details – This position starts temp-to-perm. You begin your interview and testing through your temporary agency. If qualified you go for an interview at the job site. You will be asked questions re: how close you live to the call center, if you have a car or not, are you ok with working overtime and being on-call as needed, have you worked in a call center or customer service environment before and if so what did your 'numbers' and quality scores like.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question for me were pertaining to how close I lived to the call center. After being there for a while I determined it was to see how quickly you would be able to get to the center in the event of a major outage.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My temp agency notified me that I was selected to begin my assignment, no further negotiation required.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Reading, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at FirstEnergy in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had to go through a temporary agency to get the temp job until hire.

Interview Question – How do you feel about having someone scream at you over the phone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for pay or job duties.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FirstEnergy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FirstEnergy Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FirstEnergy employees and interview candidates.