FirstGroup America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and interviewed at FirstGroup America.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a director and a member of the Human Resources team. The interview lasted about an hour, and I thought it went fine, save for the fact that they asked me the strangest questions that anybody has ever asked me in an interview. After the interview was over, I e-mailed the director to thank him and to send along some requested copies of my work. I never heard anything back, which I didn't think much of because I know they still had other people to interview. However, they ended up NEVER getting back to me - even when I emailed later on politely requesting a status update. How hard is it to send a simple email letting me know that I didn't get the position?! I tend to think very little of a company who goes to the trouble of spending the time to interview you and then not even being professional enough to let you know that you weren't selected for the position.

Interview Question – What would your significant other say is your most annoying trait?   Answer Question

Assistant Administrative Assistant (Legal) Interview

Assistant Administrative Assistant (Legal)

Interviewed at FirstGroup America

Interview Details – Was not interviewed. Hired through a temp agency.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Attorney Interview

Attorney

Interviewed at FirstGroup America

Interview Details – Sent in resume. Was contacted for interview. Followed with 2 separate on-site meetings. Offer extended.

Interview Question – What was hardest decision made in career to date?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FirstGroup America in February 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screen, two in person interviews, drug test

Interview Question – How do you deal with unreasonable expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated extra week of vacation

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at FirstGroup America in August 2008.

Interview Details – One interview where I met with several department members.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working for someone who is very demanding?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated through temporary service.

Worked for FirstGroup America? Contribute to the Community!