Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FirstGroup America
- Attorney (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Assistant Administrative Assistant (Legal) (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at FirstGroup America (Cincinnati, OH).
I interviewed with a director and a member of the Human Resources team. The interview lasted about an hour, and I thought it went fine, save for the fact that they asked me the strangest questions that anybody has ever asked me in an interview. After the interview was over, I e-mailed the director to thank him and to send along some requested copies of my work. I never heard anything back, which I didn't think much of because I know they still had other people to interview. However, they ended up NEVER getting back to me - even when I emailed later on politely requesting a status update. How hard is it to send a simple email letting me know that I didn't get the position?! I tend to think very little of a company who goes to the trouble of spending the time to interview you and then not even being professional enough to let you know that you weren't selected for the position.
- What would your significant other say is your most annoying trait? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted Offer
Was not interviewed. Hired through a temp agency.
- Accepted Offer
Sent in resume. Was contacted for interview. Followed with 2 separate on-site meetings. Offer extended.
- What was hardest decision made in career to date? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FirstGroup America (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2008.
Phone screen, two in person interviews, drug test
- How do you deal with unreasonable expectations? Answer Question
negotiated extra week of vacation
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstGroup America in August 2008.
One interview where I met with several department members.
- How do you feel about working for someone who is very demanding? Answer Question
Negotiated through temporary service.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review