FirstPRO

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Various Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FirstPRO in March 2013.

Interview Details – i was very impressed with this company. i saw a few positions listed online and decided to forward my resume. A day or two later I was contacted by a recruiter. We spoke via telephone then I was invited to come in to meet in person for an hour or so. When I went to the office I met with 7 or 8 different executives within that hour. It was very different. It was like speed dating almost where each executive would come in to the interview room and introduce him/herself, ask a few questions about your background and then let you know what relevant opportunities they may have available. The thing to note is they can not submit you to their client if you've applied directly within the past 12 months.... Everyone was really professionally and friendly. The office seemed to have a very high caliber of recruiters

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Executive Recruiter Interview

Executive Recruiter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at FirstPRO in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with this firm 3 times over 2 years. Ridiculous. They don't know how to hire and treat candidates. Especially for a recruiting firm.

Interview Question – How much did you bill?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FirstPRO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FirstPRO interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FirstPRO employees and interview candidates.