FirstRain

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management - Sales and Marketing Interview

Management - Sales and Marketing
Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at FirstRain in November 2008.

Interview Details – First interview with staffing agency
Second interview was on phone about background
Onsite interview was with several people one on one and sometimes 2 from a variety of team leads - product, marketing, sales.
Was asked to wait for a few minutes to talk to CEO. 6 hours into the whole interview, met with CEO who seemed really snobby and judgemental about my big company backround and how much time would be required to do a good job in their start up. Oddly enough, Sarah Palin came up as a topic and she railed on her and of course, I skipped comment - did not think it was appropriate for interview. She did not like that I was 'too careful' and said so. I left knowing she would not give me the job if I was not the type of person to bare my opinions and stances in the interview :-). Too bad because she would have been great fun over a beer.

Interview Question – What attributes do you think helped the sales of rooftop solar panels   Answer Question

Worked for FirstRain? Contribute to the Community!