FirstRain

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management - Sales and Marketing Interview

Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at FirstRain in November 2008.

Interview Details – First interview with staffing agency
Second interview was on phone about background
Onsite interview was with several people one on one and sometimes 2 from a variety of team leads - product, marketing, sales.
Was asked to wait for a few minutes to talk to CEO. 6 hours into the whole interview, met with CEO who seemed really snobby and judgemental about my big company backround and how much time would be required to do a good job in their start up. Oddly enough, Sarah Palin came up as a topic and she railed on her and of course, I skipped comment - did not think it was appropriate for interview. She did not like that I was 'too careful' and said so. I left knowing she would not give me the job if I was not the type of person to bare my opinions and stances in the interview :-). Too bad because she would have been great fun over a beer.

Interview Question – What attributes do you think helped the sales of rooftop solar panels   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FirstRain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FirstRain interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FirstRain employees and interview candidates.