Firstborn Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firstborn

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firstborn (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through the careers section on the company website and was contacted by a recruiter less than a week later. We scheduled an interview and the following week I came into the Lower Manhattan office space in the AT&T building. Everyone was very nice and hospitable and I was given a brief tour of the space. I first spoke with the Director of Business Planning followed by the SVP. All in all the interview process took 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us some of your personal accomplishments and how they relate to this position.   Answer Question

Studio Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Firstborn (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very general and easy. Questions mostly are about your previous experience. They are trying to get a sense of what kind of person you are and if you will be a good fit in their company. They are mostly young talented Publicist that work their and they want to make sure you will be an asset.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. You get a stipend as directed by the studio.