Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Firstsource Solutions
- Customer Service Advisor (6)
- CSA (5)
- Team Leader (3)
- Patient Account Representative (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Data Entry Operator (2)
- Customer Care Associate (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Customer Care Executive (1)
- Employee (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Claims Examiner (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- DGM (1)
- CSU (1)
- Patient Service Representative (1)
- Associate (1)
- Senior Customer Service Agent (1)
- CSE (1)
- Deputy General Manager (1)
- Process Leader (1)
- Human Resource Consultant (1)
- Senior Customer Service Executive (1)
- Senior Customer Support Associate (1)
- Account Resolutions (1)
- Fraud Detection Analyst (1)
- Telecaller (1)
- Senior Tech Assistant (1)
- Manager - Strategic Initiatives (1)
Customer Service Advisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2014.
I applied online then received a phonecall for an aptitude test. I then got a phone call that evening to say I passed and then an interview was arranged for the next day. Very quick process
- all reasonable questions 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Firstsource Solutions
Customer Service Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2013.
will hire anyone as theyre desperate to fill the revolving door vacancies. just need to turn up and smile during the interview. pleasant interview staff. the problem is afterwards when you start working as the senior staff ignore you and treat you as a number. shame really as it could be a good place to work if the management bothered to recognise their staff. no wonder so many people leave within a few weeks. management need to be re selected for their jobs. funny how in a cusotmer service out sourcing company they are fanatical about delivering great cusotmer service for Sky, but couldnt give a toss about the service they give to their staff. good for a months stop gap, until a proper job comes along.
- no surprises or difficult questions. just normal eveyday job related specifics. be yourself. cusotmer service is simple common sense and how youd like to treated as a customer yourself. Answer Question
Customer Service Advisor InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.
The interview process was very easy and straight forward. Not many questions to be answered. The interview process was very easy and straight forward. Not many questions to be answered.
- What do you know about our clients? Whats our method of working along with the different verticals of the company. Answer Question
Customer Service Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.
I got a call from the HR department of FirstSource just five minutes after clicking the apply button on Monster.com recruitment website. I was called the next day, were all of the following tests were done. Grammar, letter writing, typing, group discussion, two one to one discussions, over 40 minute’s discussion with the operations manager, this was mainly about my previous job. The second Interview was at a club house, with all the selected candidates for checking the skill sets and abilities. Introduction of the company and rules were given here.
- Previous job and work environment. Answer Question
I didn't negotiate, just took the offer.
Customer Service Advisor InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in April 2010.
Had been to a consultncy & they guided me to the company after the first round on the phone in the consultancy itself. It was pretty easy after that (aptitude test, soft skills test on the phone, Operations round).
- What would you do if you & your manager don't get along with each other? Even after you tried having one on one discussion with him? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
That was not the actual company i wanted to apply for. Just because the consultancy wanted me to attend the interview i did.
Customer Service Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2009.
I went through three rounds at a consultant's office. First round was an aptitude test alongwith grammar and communication skills written test and typing test. This was followed with an interview with an HR rep and then an Ops rep
- Since I was not sure how BPO works all questions related to working of a BPO were difficult to answer Answer Question
No negotiations at all... Pay was meagre but I needed a job badly!
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review