Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Advisor (5)
- CSA (5)
- Patient Account Representative (2)
- Customer Care Associate (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Customer Care Executive (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Senior Customer Service Agent (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- DGM (1)
- CSU (1)
- Customer Service Associate (1)
- Data Entry Operator (1)
- Employee (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- CSE (1)
- Deputy General Manager (1)
- Process Leader (1)
- Customer Service Executive (1)
- Human Resource Consultant (1)
- Senior Customer Service Executive (1)
- Degree (1)
- Account Resolutions (1)
- Fraud Detection Analyst (1)
- Telecaller (1)
- Senior Tech Assistant (1)
- CSA - Customer Service Associate (1)
- Manager - Strategic Initiatives (1)
- Back Office Solutions Specialist (1)
Customer Service Representative Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in December 2011.
Interview Details – They have the worst interview procedure among all the companies i've applied for.
They will ask you to be in their recruitment office at 10am but the recruitment process process will start at 1pm...? they will let you wait for ages.., normally the process will end late at night as you have to wait for the manager which usually is not in the office... whew..!
Interview Question – all of their questions are just simple question that even a grade school can easily answer.
They care more about your personal life instead of what you can actually do for the company. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – it is too low.
Customer Service Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2012.
Interview Details – the process was good. we had a couple of interviews and we started clearing each step, we had the confidence of getting it. we were offered by other companies as well but when we compared the salary pack we found first source to be the best. we had to collect the offer letter the next day and the third day we were on induction training.
Interview Question – The question which comes to my mind is, Is the company running on profit? View Answer
Negotiation Details – good work atmosphere, great friends, good support
Interviews for Top Jobs at Firstsource Solutions