Firstsource Solutions

www.firstsource.com
Profile Unclaimed

Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2012.

the process was good. we had a couple of interviews and we started clearing each step, we had the confidence of getting it. we were offered by other companies as well but when we compared the salary pack we found first source to be the best. we had to collect the offer letter the next day and the third day we were on induction training.

Interview Questions
  • The question which comes to my mind is, Is the company running on profit?   View Answer
good work atmosphere, great friends, good support

Other Interview Reviews for Firstsource Solutions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in December 2011.

They have the worst interview procedure among all the companies i've applied for.
    They will ask you to be in their recruitment office at 10am but the recruitment process process will start at 1pm...? they will let you wait for ages.., normally the process will end late at night as you have to wait for the manager which usually is not in the office... whew..!

Interview Questions
    • all of their questions are just simple question that even a grade school can easily answer.
      They care more about your personal life instead of what you can actually do for the company.

Answer Question