Firstsource Solutions
www.firstsource.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – They have the worst interview procedure among all the companies i've applied for.
They will ask you to be in their recruitment office at 10am but the recruitment process process will start at 1pm...? they will let you wait for ages.., normally the process will end late at night as you have to wait for the manager which usually is not in the office... whew..!

Interview Question – all of their questions are just simple question that even a grade school can easily answer.
They care more about your personal life instead of what you can actually do for the company.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – it is too low.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – the process was good. we had a couple of interviews and we started clearing each step, we had the confidence of getting it. we were offered by other companies as well but when we compared the salary pack we found first source to be the best. we had to collect the offer letter the next day and the third day we were on induction training.

Interview Question – The question which comes to my mind is, Is the company running on profit?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good work atmosphere, great friends, good support

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Worked for Firstsource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Firstsource Solutions employees and interview candidates.