Firstsource Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Resolutions Interview

Account Resolutions

Interviewed at Firstsource Solutions

Interview Details – Interview went well. Thought I would like it here. Its was pumped up as if everything was all good. Once I started working here, the lady who hired me looked as if she couldn't stand me. Literally roll her eyes and has NO manners as if you;re beneath her. I interviewed one month and a whole month later i started. i was told that HR put my app in the wrong bin and they lost it otherwise i wouldve started shortly after my interview.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult about this job. You need NO experience. It's just trying to figure it all out on your own.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Employee
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Quick process. Assesments would be useful in obtaining better candidates.

Interview Question – sell me this pen...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Fraud Detection Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was fairly short and easy. Submitted application, went in for an interview and then received the job offer. This was a call center position, and an outsourced one at that, so the turnover is really high and they are always hiring. I did meet the recruiter (who happened to run recruitment at a job fair, so it might have expedited the process.)

Interview Question – The questions were fairly straightforward, there was nothing unusual or difficult asked. Work history, work ethics, communication skills, etc. Typical job interview questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for a higher wage than was offered.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Patient Account Representative
Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – Two part interview, phone interview, and then face to face. Interview was very standard, then asked as well as answered questions. Typing test required. Very extensive background check (very lengthy if you have more than one last name, or have lived in more than two states).

Interview Question – Questions were very standard. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was offered an hour lunch or a half hour lunch, that was the extent of the negotiation.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Patient Account Representative
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly easy, require typing test, typical interview questions, pleasant interviewers

Interview Question – Describe a conflict you had at a previous job and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Vijayawāda (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – Total 4 Rounds.
1. Written test
2. Group Discussion
3. Presentation
4. Interview

Interview Question – What would you do if a member in your team is not working well..?   View Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Customer Service Advisor
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – will hire anyone as theyre desperate to fill the revolving door vacancies. just need to turn up and smile during the interview. pleasant interview staff. the problem is afterwards when you start working as the senior staff ignore you and treat you as a number. shame really as it could be a good place to work if the management bothered to recognise their staff. no wonder so many people leave within a few weeks. management need to be re selected for their jobs. funny how in a cusotmer service out sourcing company they are fanatical about delivering great cusotmer service for Sky, but couldnt give a toss about the service they give to their staff. good for a months stop gap, until a proper job comes along.

Interview Question – no surprises or difficult questions. just normal eveyday job related specifics. be yourself. cusotmer service is simple common sense and how youd like to treated as a customer yourself.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Customer Service Executive

Interviewed at Firstsource Solutions

Interview Details – 3 rounds including HR, Technical and Accent were undertaken. The interviewers were precise and to the point and provided assistance with confusing questions.

Interview Question – They test your basics thoroughly so be prepped for that.   Answer Question

Back Office Solutions Specialist Interview

Back Office Solutions Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Interview Details – Screening, initial interview, final interview, JO the following day if you passed it all.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked, nothing stood out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, I was aware of their ceiling, which was 18K

Senior Customer Service Agent Interview

Senior Customer Service Agent
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – To the point, precise and friendly interview experience. They even helped with questions that may have been confusing. Offered clarity and simple explanations.

Interview Question – None that I recall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple straight forward and almost instant.

Worked for Firstsource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!