Firstsource Solutions

2.6

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Katrine, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Katrine, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

I submitted my resume for review on a local job board. I was contacted by HR for a typing test and interview. I arrived at the Lake Katrine office for my typing review and inteview, and was then interviewed by a floor supervisor.

There was no negotiation, starting pay was low- take it or leave it.

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Getting the interview was not hard. They give you a test that has nothing to do with the job... They tell you that you will make 15-17 an hour, they do not tell you that is after a year... They tell you there is growth within the company, there is not, do not hold your breath. It is strictly a production environment, and you would be better off working in a factory, you at least then may be in a team environment.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work overtime, when I said yes I expected it. Instead we go home early from running out of work, and that cuts into your pay as you are paid with matrix.   Answer Question
    unorganized, an email offer a month later

Account Resolutions Interview

Interview went well. Thought I would like it here. Its was pumped up as if everything was all good. Once I started working here, the lady who hired me looked as if she couldn't stand me. Literally roll her eyes and has NO manners as if you;re beneath her. I interviewed one month and a whole month later i started. i was told that HR put my app in the wrong bin and they lost it otherwise i wouldve started shortly after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • There is nothing difficult about this job. You need NO experience. It's just trying to figure it all out on your own.   Answer Question

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2012.

Interview process was fairly short and easy. Submitted application, went in for an interview and then received the job offer. This was a call center position, and an outsourced one at that, so the turnover is really high and they are always hiring. I did meet the recruiter (who happened to run recruitment at a job fair, so it might have expedited the process.)

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly straightforward, there was nothing unusual or difficult asked. Work history, work ethics, communication skills, etc. Typical job interview questions.   View Answer
    Negotiated for a higher wage than was offered.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2011.

Two part interview, phone interview, and then face to face. Interview was very standard, then asked as well as answered questions. Typing test required. Very extensive background check (very lengthy if you have more than one last name, or have lived in more than two states).

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very standard. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I was offered an hour lunch or a half hour lunch, that was the extent of the negotiation.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2010.

Interview was fairly easy, require typing test, typical interview questions, pleasant interviewers

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict you had at a previous job and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in January 2010.

Quick process. Assesments would be useful in obtaining better candidates.

easy

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in September 2014.

I applied online then received a phonecall for an aptitude test. I then got a phone call that evening to say I passed and then an interview was arranged for the next day. Very quick process

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Campus Interview- One round, theory based and practical questions on application of HR concepts. Also, question on lessons from previous work experience, aspirations and specific goals, why should we hire you...etc.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions in November 2013.

will hire anyone as theyre desperate to fill the revolving door vacancies. just need to turn up and smile during the interview. pleasant interview staff. the problem is afterwards when you start working as the senior staff ignore you and treat you as a number. shame really as it could be a good place to work if the management bothered to recognise their staff. no wonder so many people leave within a few weeks. management need to be re selected for their jobs. funny how in a cusotmer service out sourcing company they are fanatical about delivering great cusotmer service for Sky, but couldnt give a toss about the service they give to their staff. good for a months stop gap, until a proper job comes along.

Interview Questions
    • no surprises or difficult questions. just normal eveyday job related specifics. be yourself. cusotmer service is simple common sense and how youd like to treated as a customer yourself.   Answer Question