Firstsource Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014

2.6

Account Resolutions Interview

Interview went well. Thought I would like it here. Its was pumped up as if everything was all good. Once I started working here, the lady who hired me looked as if she couldn't stand me. Literally roll her eyes and has NO manners as if you;re beneath her. I interviewed one month and a whole month later i started. i was told that HR put my app in the wrong bin and they lost it otherwise i wouldve started shortly after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • There is nothing difficult about this job. You need NO experience. It's just trying to figure it all out on your own.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in January 2010.

Quick process. Assesments would be useful in obtaining better candidates.

easy

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2012.

Interview process was fairly short and easy. Submitted application, went in for an interview and then received the job offer. This was a call center position, and an outsourced one at that, so the turnover is really high and they are always hiring. I did meet the recruiter (who happened to run recruitment at a job fair, so it might have expedited the process.)

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly straightforward, there was nothing unusual or difficult asked. Work history, work ethics, communication skills, etc. Typical job interview questions.   View Answer
    Negotiated for a higher wage than was offered.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2011.

Two part interview, phone interview, and then face to face. Interview was very standard, then asked as well as answered questions. Typing test required. Very extensive background check (very lengthy if you have more than one last name, or have lived in more than two states).

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very standard. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I was offered an hour lunch or a half hour lunch, that was the extent of the negotiation.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2010.

Interview was fairly easy, require typing test, typical interview questions, pleasant interviewers

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict you had at a previous job and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Campus Interview- One round, theory based and practical questions on application of HR concepts. Also, question on lessons from previous work experience, aspirations and specific goals, why should we hire you...etc.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vijayawāda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in November 2013.

Total 4 Rounds.
    1. Written test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Presentation
    4. Interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a member in your team is not working well..?   View Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in November 2013.

will hire anyone as theyre desperate to fill the revolving door vacancies. just need to turn up and smile during the interview. pleasant interview staff. the problem is afterwards when you start working as the senior staff ignore you and treat you as a number. shame really as it could be a good place to work if the management bothered to recognise their staff. no wonder so many people leave within a few weeks. management need to be re selected for their jobs. funny how in a cusotmer service out sourcing company they are fanatical about delivering great cusotmer service for Sky, but couldnt give a toss about the service they give to their staff. good for a months stop gap, until a proper job comes along.

Interview Questions
    • no surprises or difficult questions. just normal eveyday job related specifics. be yourself. cusotmer service is simple common sense and how youd like to treated as a customer yourself.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

3 rounds including HR, Technical and Accent were undertaken. The interviewers were precise and to the point and provided assistance with confusing questions.

Interview Questions
    • They test your basics thoroughly so be prepped for that.   Answer Question

Back Office Solutions Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Screening, initial interview, final interview, JO the following day if you passed it all.

No negotiations, I was aware of their ceiling, which was 18K

Worked for Firstsource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!