Firstsource Solutions

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was fairly short and easy. Submitted application, went in for an interview and then received the job offer. This was a call center position, and an outsourced one at that, so the turnover is really high and they are always hiring. I did meet the recruiter (who happened to run recruitment at a job fair, so it might have expedited the process.)

Interview Question – The questions were fairly straightforward, there was nothing unusual or difficult asked. Work history, work ethics, communication skills, etc. Typical job interview questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for a higher wage than was offered.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Patient Account Representative
Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – Two part interview, phone interview, and then face to face. Interview was very standard, then asked as well as answered questions. Typing test required. Very extensive background check (very lengthy if you have more than one last name, or have lived in more than two states).

Interview Question – Questions were very standard. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was offered an hour lunch or a half hour lunch, that was the extent of the negotiation.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Patient Account Representative
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly easy, require typing test, typical interview questions, pleasant interviewers

Interview Question – Describe a conflict you had at a previous job and how it was resolved   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Customer Service Advisor
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – will hire anyone as theyre desperate to fill the revolving door vacancies. just need to turn up and smile during the interview. pleasant interview staff. the problem is afterwards when you start working as the senior staff ignore you and treat you as a number. shame really as it could be a good place to work if the management bothered to recognise their staff. no wonder so many people leave within a few weeks. management need to be re selected for their jobs. funny how in a cusotmer service out sourcing company they are fanatical about delivering great cusotmer service for Sky, but couldnt give a toss about the service they give to their staff. good for a months stop gap, until a proper job comes along.

Interview Question – no surprises or difficult questions. just normal eveyday job related specifics. be yourself. cusotmer service is simple common sense and how youd like to treated as a customer yourself.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Interviewed at Firstsource Solutions

Interview Details – 3 rounds including HR, Technical and Accent were undertaken. The interviewers were precise and to the point and provided assistance with confusing questions.

Interview Question – They test your basics thoroughly so be prepped for that.   Answer Question

Back Office Solutions Specialist Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Interview Details – Screening, initial interview, final interview, JO the following day if you passed it all.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked, nothing stood out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, I was aware of their ceiling, which was 18K

Senior Customer Service Agent Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – To the point, precise and friendly interview experience. They even helped with questions that may have been confusing. Offered clarity and simple explanations.

Interview Question – None that I recall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple straight forward and almost instant.

CSE Interview

Airoli (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in June 2010.

Interview Details – very lengthy process for a BPO..
They have GD round in which u hav to pick a topic n talk on that for 5 mins, aptitude round,typing test,two hr rounds and finally Ops round.
have to give two days to clear all rounds.

Reason for Declining – ...

Manager - Strategic Initiatives Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews -
1. Telephonic
2. Face to Face

Both of them were with higher leadership in the organization, expected questions, work background, fitment of the roles, expectations from the organization, etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join FSL?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't accept the first figure they offer. Go back and ask for more if you are in a position to. They will most likely come back with a increased number, even if it is minuscule.

Deputy General Manager Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in January 2009.

Interview Details – Well planned and scheduled, took care of logistics very well since I had to travel to a different city and move around the city in the day. Recruiter was friendly yet focused on the job at hand. Wrapped the entire schedule on time. Offices were large and expansive with information available at receptions

Interview Question – Asked me to comment on a detail of current company business focus that was not known as I should have insider knowledge to comment on the question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked my expectations and were clear about their maximum possible level. We went through just one round of discussion and nailed the offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Worked for Firstsource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Firstsource Solutions interview questions and advice. All 38 interview reviews posted anonymously by Firstsource Solutions employees and interview candidates.