Firstsource Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Katrine, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Lake Katrine, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume for review on a local job board. I was contacted by HR for a typing test and interview. I arrived at the Lake Katrine office for my typing review and inteview, and was then interviewed by a floor supervisor.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, starting pay was low- take it or leave it.

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Rockford, IL).

Interview

Getting the interview was not hard. They give you a test that has nothing to do with the job... They tell you that you will make 15-17 an hour, they do not tell you that is after a year... They tell you there is growth within the company, there is not, do not hold your breath. It is strictly a production environment, and you would be better off working in a factory, you at least then may be in a team environment.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime, when I said yes I expected it. Instead we go home early from running out of work, and that cuts into your pay as you are paid with matrix.   Answer Question

Negotiation

unorganized, an email offer a month later

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview Process Initially was very spotty. Completely ill suited for the job they were hiring for. The managers interview was a lot better where they asked a lot more in depth questions. Initially though I just met with the HR team and did a single test or two before saying I passed and would be hired though the details of the job, initially were non existant but I was deperate for work

Account Resolutions Interview

Interview

Interview went well. Thought I would like it here. Its was pumped up as if everything was all good. Once I started working here, the lady who hired me looked as if she couldn't stand me. Literally roll her eyes and has NO manners as if you;re beneath her. I interviewed one month and a whole month later i started. i was told that HR put my app in the wrong bin and they lost it otherwise i wouldve started shortly after my interview.

Interview Questions

• There is nothing difficult about this job. You need NO experience. It's just trying to figure it all out on your own.   Answer Question

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly short and easy. Submitted application, went in for an interview and then received the job offer. This was a call center position, and an outsourced one at that, so the turnover is really high and they are always hiring. I did meet the recruiter (who happened to run recruitment at a job fair, so it might have expedited the process.)

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly straightforward, there was nothing unusual or difficult asked. Work history, work ethics, communication skills, etc. Typical job interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated for a higher wage than was offered.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was the basic interview nothing special at all. Answer basic interview questions. Asked what I needed to know. Review of job description and duties. Research before interview. You will have a drug test Background test credit check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or no job.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Louisville, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Two part interview, phone interview, and then face to face. Interview was very standard, then asked as well as answered questions. Typing test required. Very extensive background check (very lengthy if you have more than one last name, or have lived in more than two states).

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was offered an hour lunch or a half hour lunch, that was the extent of the negotiation.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Louisville, KY) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, require typing test, typical interview questions, pleasant interviewers

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had at a previous job and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Quick process. Assesments would be useful in obtaining better candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

there were three rounds it was good they were just testing our english skills i was at broking process they asked me question about stock broking too like what is equity what is brokerage and what have you done yesterday tell everything in english it was 2month traing for those who selected

Interview Questions

• what have you done yesterday tell everything in english   Answer Question