Fiserv Interview Questions in Brookfield, WI

3.2

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone interview from HR, Personal Interview (2), 2nd Phone interview

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

While people were nice, process seemed disorganized. A red flag was an empty receptionist's desk in the main lobby with personnel files spread out all over the desk. There was a sign to pick up the phone and call the operator for assistance. After spending hours on interviews, never received any follow-up note to confirm or deny offer, which should be common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that failed and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

i put in a lot of time on this interview. I am a writer of sorts, and they started off with a writing test, as there is a lot of documentation in this job. I thought, no problem, I wrote a review of the movie "The Help."

I had a great interview with the HR person, although they were filling in for another individual who did the phone interview. She said if they asked you to fill out a skills assessment you had a pretty good chance. I was grateful for the phone interview.

Then the next individual that came into the room immediately had an attitude.

Needless to say I didn't get the job, even with 10 years experience and solid writing and communication skills. I don't want to work for a supervisor who has an attitude anyway! I know I could have easily done the job but the workers in that dept seemed overwhelmed. Colossal waste of time.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in May 2010.

Interview

Participated in basic in-house legal screening interviews with HR rep via phone and in-person interviews with another HR rep and in-house counsel. Was kept "on the hook" through very lengthy search process but ultimately did not get the position and did not receive word that I was declined - rather , I found out the job was filled through a contact.

Interview Questions

• What did you like most and least about working with each of your previous employers?   Answer Question

Produst Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in December 2009.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with the hr specialist. After that I interviewed with two different managers. Their questions were pretty normal, what are you good at, what could you improve about yourself, describe a situation where you provided superior customer service. They also asked a couple questions about what you like to do in your free time. After that interview if they like you they call you back for a 2nd interview with their boss. He does not do a traditional interview at all, just odd random questions. Overall it was an ok interview, I felt that i connected with the first 2 hiring managers a lot better.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in March 2007.

Interview

This was an interview with the HR person only. No followup.