Fiserv Client Service Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

Once you apply, they generally call you within a week or so. There are usually always positions to fill, so interviews are pretty constant. They do a quick phone interview just to make sure that you're qualified and able to hold a conversation. They will then usually schedule you for a person to person interview at the same time. When you go in for the interview, usually a couple of different managers from different departments will interview you. I did two interviews with four different managers when I was on site for the interview. After all of that, they'll call you about a week later with a decision and as to which department you'll end up in.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were pretty normal. They go over job expectations for the most part, since most incoming employee's cannot fully understand the role they'll have. Essentially, they'll ask your strengths and weaknesses, a time you've dealt with a stressful or ethical issue at a previous employer, etc.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation as far as I know, just "We'll be starting you at this salary"

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

I applied, was contacted about three weeks later. The interview was very simple and by the book, they talked a lot of how the starting pay is not that great but they give raises & bonuses every year, after two years I never saw a raise or a bonus.

Negotiation was very simple, here is a lowball salary, if you do not like tough…. we have a thousand college students a year who will come work here cheap.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2010.

For me it was not too long of a process. I was coming from a financial institution with 23 years experience I was able to use that as leverage in order to speed up the process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions focused mostly on my customer service experience and my knowledge of software products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in May 2010.

Met twice in person for interview with two different higher ups. Very informal interview, more of a conversation about yourself than a grilling interview.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly straight forward questions asked as it is an entry level position.   View Answer
    None

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heredia (Costa Rica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heredia (Costa Rica)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in May 2012.

Easy hr questions general questions on life style and likes, followed by second interview with us manager no technical questions.

Interview Questions
    Hr gives very good presentation which is not on par with reality.

Client Service Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2011.

I filled out an application on Fiserv's website and received a call about a week later. It wasn't for the initial position I had applied for, but my info was sent to a department more suiting of my experience. I was leaving town for awhile in only 2 days, and they were able to schedule an interview for the next day.

I sat down with two managers in an office on the workplace floor. It was very quiet on the floor, much different than the call center environment I had been in before. They started by asking me to review my resume. We went over previous jobs and responsibilities of those. They asked a few questions like, "It doesn't happen very often, but how would you handle some who was upset on a call." I gave the obvious answers that you can't take things personal, and you need to let the person know you are in it with them to find a resolution. I did had a gap in my employment, so they asked about the reasonings (all things I was prepared for). They asked how knowledgable I was in databases, and what type of software I had used in the past. They then went over benefits, and functions of the job such as taking calls, processing cases, and travel. I did ask a few questions that they liked. I asked how they scale performance and how they reviewed such performance. I also asked how they monitor calls, and if there's a specific portion you are struggling with, how they assist in getting past the issue. The interview was wrapped up with some small talk.

The day I returned from my trip, one of the managers called me and asked to set up a second interview. I came in a few days later and met with 2 additional managers in the same environment. The process was almost identical of asking about my resume, the few questions about the job and explaining the benefits.

About a week later they called to let me know I was still a candidate, but they had a few things to work out with HR (ie, how many people they were hiring, starting dates, ect). They kept checking in every couple of days to make sure I was still interested and the fact that they were still interested.

They then called to offer me the job, I accepted and then HR sent everything for the background check.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of databases have you worked with in the past, and what functions did they serve?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your previous employment?   Answer Question
    The only negotiating I did was trying to not let the process extend too long. I did let them know I had been interviewing at other locations, and was wanting to get something lined up for employment.