Fiserv Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Fiserv in January 2013.

Two step interviews first one with an agent to explain the job and hours of work second one with a manager who explain the difficulties and personality involve for the dedication of the jobs

Interview Questions
  • making sure be able to handle any situation and also handle pressure   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hickory, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in May 2011.

I applied online first, once approved I went to the job fair that they held, took a few tests (computer related & customer service) once approved I set up a date for a face to face interview. The interview was simple, story based. "Tell me a time you showed leadership at a previous job".

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me something you disliked about a previous employer"   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2008.

Applied online wand was called the next day by Anne (very pleasent). Came in the next day for a computer skills assesment test which basically put you in in-bound calling situations where you may be distracted by loud sounds or crying children ets in the background, while still quickly identifying solutions to the "callers" problems. Then did a 1 on 1 interview with on e of the Supervisors on dudty. Typical "give me a scenario where.." type questions.Did a side by side with someone who was not even in the same department I was interviewing for. Supervisor then went over my submitted resume and what hours I was looking for and was told HR would give me a call with either a yes or no within 48 hours. Received a call with an offer and was told to pick paper work for background/drug testing and after I passed was givien the official offer packet. Orintation was 2 weeks later and I am still there after a year.

Interview Questions
    • Give a scenareo where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Very easygoing. I would say after you get an offer go over the terms of your schedule because they will switch it up on you for no reason no matter if you go to school etc.

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!