Fiserv Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people they never told me what position they held within the company. Had no idea they actually were going to be interviewing never made eye contact, asked about 10 scripted interview questions and both were just writing things down. Claimed they had to pass on the information to the hiring managers for a decision. Horrible Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you exceeded the customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Interviewing for this position consists of questions regarding employment and educational background. Probing questions will be asked if you have never had customer service experience, or have a job history that displays what is called "job hopping" (where you never stay in positions for more than a few months).

Interview Questions

• One question that is asked is "Tell me about a time you were asked to do something you didn't agree with."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Fiserv (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Two step interviews first one with an agent to explain the job and hours of work second one with a manager who explain the difficulties and personality involve for the dedication of the jobs

Interview Questions

• making sure be able to handle any situation and also handle pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online first, once approved I went to the job fair that they held, took a few tests (computer related & customer service) once approved I set up a date for a face to face interview. The interview was simple, story based. "Tell me a time you showed leadership at a previous job".

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something you disliked about a previous employer"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2008.

Interview

Applied online wand was called the next day by Anne (very pleasent). Came in the next day for a computer skills assesment test which basically put you in in-bound calling situations where you may be distracted by loud sounds or crying children ets in the background, while still quickly identifying solutions to the "callers" problems. Then did a 1 on 1 interview with on e of the Supervisors on dudty. Typical "give me a scenario where.." type questions.Did a side by side with someone who was not even in the same department I was interviewing for. Supervisor then went over my submitted resume and what hours I was looking for and was told HR would give me a call with either a yes or no within 48 hours. Received a call with an offer and was told to pick paper work for background/drug testing and after I passed was givien the official offer packet. Orintation was 2 weeks later and I am still there after a year.

Interview Questions

• Give a scenareo where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easygoing. I would say after you get an offer go over the terms of your schedule because they will switch it up on you for no reason no matter if you go to school etc.