Fiserv

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative
Hickory, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online first, once approved I went to the job fair that they held, took a few tests (computer related & customer service) once approved I set up a date for a face to face interview. The interview was simple, story based. "Tell me a time you showed leadership at a previous job".

Interview Question – "Tell me something you disliked about a previous employer"   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online wand was called the next day by Anne (very pleasent). Came in the next day for a computer skills assesment test which basically put you in in-bound calling situations where you may be distracted by loud sounds or crying children ets in the background, while still quickly identifying solutions to the "callers" problems. Then did a 1 on 1 interview with on e of the Supervisors on dudty. Typical "give me a scenario where.." type questions.Did a side by side with someone who was not even in the same department I was interviewing for. Supervisor then went over my submitted resume and what hours I was looking for and was told HR would give me a call with either a yes or no within 48 hours. Received a call with an offer and was told to pick paper work for background/drug testing and after I passed was givien the official offer packet. Orintation was 2 weeks later and I am still there after a year.

Interview Question – Give a scenareo where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easygoing. I would say after you get an offer go over the terms of your schedule because they will switch it up on you for no reason no matter if you go to school etc.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.