Fiserv Data Analyst Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

i put in a lot of time on this interview. I am a writer of sorts, and they started off with a writing test, as there is a lot of documentation in this job. I thought, no problem, I wrote a review of the movie "The Help."

I had a great interview with the HR person, although they were filling in for another individual who did the phone interview. She said if they asked you to fill out a skills assessment you had a pretty good chance. I was grateful for the phone interview.

Then the next individual that came into the room immediately had an attitude.

Needless to say I didn't get the job, even with 10 years experience and solid writing and communication skills. I don't want to work for a supervisor who has an attitude anyway! I know I could have easily done the job but the workers in that dept seemed overwhelmed. Colossal waste of time.

Interview Questions