Fiserv EFT Solutions

Very Difficult Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Brookfield, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fiserv EFT Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – i put in a lot of time on this interview. I am a writer of sorts, and they started off with a writing test, as there is a lot of documentation in this job. I thought, no problem, I wrote a review of the movie "The Help."

I had a great interview with the HR person, although they were filling in for another individual who did the phone interview. She said if they asked you to fill out a skills assessment you had a pretty good chance. I was grateful for the phone interview.

Then the next individual that came into the room immediately had an attitude.

Needless to say I didn't get the job, even with 10 years experience and solid writing and communication skills. I don't want to work for a supervisor who has an attitude anyway! I know I could have easily done the job but the workers in that dept seemed overwhelmed. Colossal waste of time.

Interview Question – Excellent customer service   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fiserv EFT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv EFT Solutions interview questions and advice in Brookfield, WI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv EFT Solutions employees and interview candidates.