Fiserv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Applications Developer Interview

Entry Level Applications Developer
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process includes a phone call from somewhere in the country by HR. The interviewer became confrontational when they ask a question and I elaborated and didn't give a short, blunt answer. Interviewer expressed her disapproval of financial regulations even though there clients may be organizations that almost caused a global economic collapse. Then you are given a face-to-face interview where we discussed big banks versus small banks since they do lending software for big banks at this location. The interviewer made many assumptions about what courses are covered and what courses people take in college. The interviewer was surprised I didn't read a technical/professional book in graduate school, a type of book student learners do not read. I was very clear about what topics I studied as an undergraduate and graduate school. The interviewer rudely walked away after leaving the office. Are people in this industry incapable of common courtesy? I received an email 4 weeks later that they do not have an appropriate position available. If I was inappropriate for the position, why waste my gas, and toll money and their company time used to interview me?

Interview Question – What software design patterns do you know?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Entry Level Applications Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.