Fiserv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Norcross, GA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in May 2012.

Interview Details – Seems like a good place to work. The process is long, because you must get approved by management. The background check is extensive, because I had my references call me about the questions being asked. You first get a phone call from HR in Dublin setting up the phone interview, then the in person interview a week or two later. After which you will get a call a day or 2 later,if there is no other interviews. They then send an email for the drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be honest.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.