Fiserv Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

My first interview was 1:1 and in person. Everyone was very nice and the interview was more like a conversation. After the initial face to face interview I had three additional phone interviews with three different people. The entire process too about three weeks and at the end of it all I got an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Seems like a good place to work. The process is long, because you must get approved by management. The background check is extensive, because I had my references call me about the questions being asked. You first get a phone call from HR in Dublin setting up the phone interview, then the in person interview a week or two later. After which you will get a call a day or 2 later,if there is no other interviews. They then send an email for the drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone screening, followed by a face to face interview with hiring manager, then a face to face with their manager, and finally one last interview with hiring manger. It was a lot of talking with only a few interview questions actually asked.