Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

You start off with a phone screening from a recruiter, from there, you are sent to a screening team which are made up of peer employees. This is more of a technical ability screening. If you pass that, then you are forwarded to the hiring manager for a face to face interview.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv in August 2015.

Interview

Called by a recruiter and scheduled for interview a week later. Interview was a joke...I seriously felt like I was on a hidden camera comedy show. He asked me 2 questions and then followed up telling me about his life and his experiences. He was brutally honest.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest work accomplishments? What are your biggest work disappointments?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in August 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very polite the dress code is very casual a friendly environment interview process only takes 30 minutes to complete the question. Was advise within a couple of days you will have a decision on whether or not you I'll be off at the position. And they send out an assessment test just to see how computer savvy you are after the interview.

Interview Questions

• explain a time that you have to handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer
    • tell me something about yourself that I am NOT able to see from your resume   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

-Applied online -Phone screen with recruiter after a few months of applying -In person interview with manager and three Business Analysts - lasted no longer than 30 minutes -An offer from the recruiter within a few days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing was negotiated

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dublin, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a meeting with the manager and a team meeting. All employees and manager were very easy to talk to and interview was more of a conversation than an interview full of questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions were asked about my experience with being a BA and Agile.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

My first interview was 1:1 and in person. Everyone was very nice and the interview was more like a conversation. After the initial face to face interview I had three additional phone interviews with three different people. The entire process too about three weeks and at the end of it all I got an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people they never told me what position they held within the company. Had no idea they actually were going to be interviewing never made eye contact, asked about 10 scripted interview questions and both were just writing things down. Claimed they had to pass on the information to the hiring managers for a decision. Horrible Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you exceeded the customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Training and Best Practice Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury Center, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Glastonbury Center, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

The overall process was pretty standard for a company with multiple divisions and global. I was contacted by a recruiter first after resume and application online. I was then phone interviewed by the area manager who was making a decision within a 72 hr window, I was contacted by email to let me know I was NOT considered for 1 of 2 positions applied for after interviewing. This was a little unsettling because it let me to believe that I was not considered for the job I just interviewed. This caused me to search the company job site to see that the position I had interviewed for was still posted. 3 days after interviewing an offer was emailed and overnighted to me. I was contacted by phone by the recruiter to let me know that an offer was being tendered. I then received a call from a hiring specialist who explained the background check and drug screening that had to take place within 24 hrs of the over being accepted. Needed to followup on my references carefully to make sure they were contacted and that they responded within the 24hr window, Educational confirmation took a day longer but I stayed in contact with the hiring specialist and got the background screening completed successfully. It was a remote position that I was hired for so waiting for HR to contact me took about 2 and 1/2 weeks which was a bit unnerving after leaving my current position with nothing but a written offer in hand. Overall, the process was smooth and seamless to me considering I never went to the employer facility for any hiring process, as it was done all electronically.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a scenario in the training environment.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative (Credit) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I had my first phone interview and was scheduled for a in person interview. The day of I had an emergency and my kid was put in the hospital. They asked coukd I interview Saturday, the next day. By time I got the email and said yes they told me they where booked but contact the recruiter Monday because they had another class coming up in 2 weeks. early Monday morning I got a email saying they were going with another candidate yet they are still hiring.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had n upset customer and what you did to resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for first interview. Moderate difficulty. Was told afterwards that I would be brought onsite for second interview, but the recruiter went on vacation for 2 weeks and by the time she got back, positions were filled.

Interview Questions

• Describe a school project that involved independent research/ data analysis.   Answer Question