Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people they never told me what position they held within the company. Had no idea they actually were going to be interviewing never made eye contact, asked about 10 scripted interview questions and both were just writing things down. Claimed they had to pass on the information to the hiring managers for a decision. Horrible Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you exceeded the customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative (Credit) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I had my first phone interview and was scheduled for a in person interview. The day of I had an emergency and my kid was put in the hospital. They asked coukd I interview Saturday, the next day. By time I got the email and said yes they told me they where booked but contact the recruiter Monday because they had another class coming up in 2 weeks. early Monday morning I got a email saying they were going with another candidate yet they are still hiring.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had n upset customer and what you did to resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied for the position online through the Fiserv website. Human Resources conducted an initial phone interview. About a week later, I also interviewed on-site. During the on-site interview, I was informed that I would be contacted either way once a decision was reached. Unfortunately, I did not receive any follow-up communication after the on-site interview.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Amherst, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview then an offer. Very smooth process. Recruiting was amazing. Great facility, friendly atmosphere. You must pass a background check, and drug test to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenges?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was. Tell them what you think your worth to the company.

Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went pretty smoothly and quickly. I applied online and the next day I received a phone call, where they conducted a quick on the spot phone interview. Nothing to hard just asking if you had time to commit to the job and asked a quick situation based question about time managing skills. After that was over I set up a face to face interview for Monday of next week. Interview was very straight forward, lasted no more than 30mins. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral based questions. Nothing too hard. The recruiter called me the next morning asking if I wanted the job. I accepted. Offer is only contingent upon a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had multiple things to complete by a certain deadline. What did you do, and how did you meet the deadline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. If you work evening shifts you get a 12% pay increase.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Recruiter referred me to the management for a telephone interview. Phone interview with the manager over this department. Was called back right away to come to the office for an In person interview. Can't provide any feedback due to no response after interview. Emailed and called recruiter for follow up and no response. Very unprofessional interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone screen with a recruiter. I then was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had that phone interview, which seemed to go well, he acted pleased with all my responses, and at the end, told me someone from HR (named them by name) would be in contact to schedule an in-person interview, and even described what to expect for the on-site interview. No one ever contacted me, despite my follow-up email to the named HR contact for the on-site interview. Very unprofessional follow-up for someone that went through 2 rounds of interviews.

Call Center Manager - Phoenix AZ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Call from out-of-state recruiter, then face to face interview with two call center managers. The two managers turned the interview into an interrogation. I was waiting for the lights to dim and a single spot light to drop from the ceiling. All they wanted to talk about is was any negative experiences I have had in the past. They did not want to know what skills I could bring to the table. I was tempted to turn the tables on them and start explaining to them how to conduct an interview. I feel sorry for their staff members, who tried to interrupt before the interview was over. They looked like a bunch of scared mice. I guess the room was double booked. I can only imagine the reign of terror these two managers bring to that call center.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are leaving your current company? There has to be more to it than that.... Please elaborate. What other reasons are you leaving?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• They have no respect for a candidate or the employees. I wish I had not applied for a job at Fiserv, that was the worst mistake of my career. They have no respect for a candidate or the employees. I wish I had not applied for a job at Fiserv, that was the worst mistake of my career.   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people over the course of two weeks: one in-person, one via video teleconference and one on the phone. All were completely open and honest about the job I could be entering. I met with four members of the team that I would be supporting. All appreciated my prior work and were excited for the future.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions. Unexpected first interview...initially set for a phone call, but turned out to be a dinner interview.   Answer Question