Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

-Applied online -Phone screen with recruiter after a few months of applying -In person interview with manager and three Business Analysts - lasted no longer than 30 minutes -An offer from the recruiter within a few days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing was negotiated

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv (Dublin, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a meeting with the manager and a team meeting. All employees and manager were very easy to talk to and interview was more of a conversation than an interview full of questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions were asked about my experience with being a BA and Agile.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people they never told me what position they held within the company. Had no idea they actually were going to be interviewing never made eye contact, asked about 10 scripted interview questions and both were just writing things down. Claimed they had to pass on the information to the hiring managers for a decision. Horrible Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you exceeded the customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Training and Best Practice Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury Center, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv (Glastonbury Center, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

The overall process was pretty standard for a company with multiple divisions and global. I was contacted by a recruiter first after resume and application online. I was then phone interviewed by the area manager who was making a decision within a 72 hr window, I was contacted by email to let me know I was NOT considered for 1 of 2 positions applied for after interviewing. This was a little unsettling because it let me to believe that I was not considered for the job I just interviewed. This caused me to search the company job site to see that the position I had interviewed for was still posted. 3 days after interviewing an offer was emailed and overnighted to me. I was contacted by phone by the recruiter to let me know that an offer was being tendered. I then received a call from a hiring specialist who explained the background check and drug screening that had to take place within 24 hrs of the over being accepted. Needed to followup on my references carefully to make sure they were contacted and that they responded within the 24hr window, Educational confirmation took a day longer but I stayed in contact with the hiring specialist and got the background screening completed successfully. It was a remote position that I was hired for so waiting for HR to contact me took about 2 and 1/2 weeks which was a bit unnerving after leaving my current position with nothing but a written offer in hand. Overall, the process was smooth and seamless to me considering I never went to the employer facility for any hiring process, as it was done all electronically.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a scenario in the training environment.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative (Credit) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I had my first phone interview and was scheduled for a in person interview. The day of I had an emergency and my kid was put in the hospital. They asked coukd I interview Saturday, the next day. By time I got the email and said yes they told me they where booked but contact the recruiter Monday because they had another class coming up in 2 weeks. early Monday morning I got a email saying they were going with another candidate yet they are still hiring.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had n upset customer and what you did to resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied for the position online through the Fiserv website. Human Resources conducted an initial phone interview. About a week later, I also interviewed on-site. During the on-site interview, I was informed that I would be contacted either way once a decision was reached. Unfortunately, I did not receive any follow-up communication after the on-site interview.

Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went pretty smoothly and quickly. I applied online and the next day I received a phone call, where they conducted a quick on the spot phone interview. Nothing to hard just asking if you had time to commit to the job and asked a quick situation based question about time managing skills. After that was over I set up a face to face interview for Monday of next week. Interview was very straight forward, lasted no more than 30mins. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral based questions. Nothing too hard. The recruiter called me the next morning asking if I wanted the job. I accepted. Offer is only contingent upon a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had multiple things to complete by a certain deadline. What did you do, and how did you meet the deadline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. If you work evening shifts you get a 12% pay increase.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Amherst, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview then an offer. Very smooth process. Recruiting was amazing. Great facility, friendly atmosphere. You must pass a background check, and drug test to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenges?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was. Tell them what you think your worth to the company.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Recruiter referred me to the management for a telephone interview. Phone interview with the manager over this department. Was called back right away to come to the office for an In person interview. Can't provide any feedback due to no response after interview. Emailed and called recruiter for follow up and no response. Very unprofessional interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone screen with a recruiter. I then was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had that phone interview, which seemed to go well, he acted pleased with all my responses, and at the end, told me someone from HR (named them by name) would be in contact to schedule an in-person interview, and even described what to expect for the on-site interview. No one ever contacted me, despite my follow-up email to the named HR contact for the on-site interview. Very unprofessional follow-up for someone that went through 2 rounds of interviews.