Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.9

Processor Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview. Everyone was very friendly. Questions were standard interview questions, not difficult to answer. I heard back within a week regarding their decision. Was offered the job but declined it.

Interview Questions

The pay was too low ($12/hr), and the hours were terrible (6 pm - 2:30 am).

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview cycle met expectations at first: email contact, two phone screens, and then half day of panel interviews with people from multiple teams and groups. Everyone was friendly and professional.

There seemed to be a lot left unsaid when it came time to answer my questions. Answers seemed to hang in the air--didn't sound "final." Probes didn't work as expected.

I got offered a job two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. I was a good match and had the requisite education, experience, and profile.   Answer Question
    Non-existent, since I didn't get an offer letter after I accepted the oral offer. If they canceled the position they hired me for before the first day, couldn't they have least told HR to call me and say so? If they didn't cancel it, why doesn't anyone answer my questions about the status of the job? , but FiServ never sent the paperwork. I was told "it's a little slow" so I waited and followed up every couple of weeks. The answer didn't change for six months.

If I didn't have the voicemail saved on my answering machine, I would have no record at all of getting an offer from them. Feels like a bad dream.

IT Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2010.

Good questions. They seemed interested in every word I said and took mere very seriously. People were friendly and I enjoyed taking with them. Talked with a high executive and many other parts of the staff

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our company and the way we run?   View Answer

Customer Care Interview

typical questions that are not out of the ordinary. I was lucky and was asked for the position within a few hours. there was no negotiating the price. it was take it or leave it.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fiserv in June 2014.

First interviews went great I was the "man for the job", having a great deal of previous experience with the product in question. Took over a month to find out the position was not even approved. Baited/switched to interviewing for two other positions. Interviews went well, but division supervisor didn't even bother to show for last interview of day and left me sitting alone for 45 minutes. No one else bothered to check on me (as promised) in case there were issues. I walked out after the scheduled appointment time had elapsed.

When recruiters followed up with me, they had the nerve to suggest I consider another position that was available.

When the positions interviewed for require strict time management and communication components with the clients, and supervisory personnel do not even find it necessary to show up or communicate problems making an appointment in person or through others - big red flags.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Attended the interview for software developer staff position, very easy interview, interview was around 90 mins,
    was interviewed by four people, manager first, then two developers after that an architect in the end, they didn't ask many questions, only questions about HTML, front end, some simple questions in java and what are the different browsers used, mostly questions like did you work on this or did you work on that types.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moorpark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorpark, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2011.

interview was easy. people are nice and welcoming. small company feel with big corporate backing. overall impression building is full of good people. from the looks of it you will be very busy working here

Interview Questions
    none flat offer no negotiation

Worst Company to Work for Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fiserv in April 2010.

1 interview will not disclose hours. Would not disclose job requirements, Did not disclose job expectations. Not worth doing the interview process. The hr department does not explain what benefits are they just say to call the 800 number

None would not do this

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Fiserv in January 2013.

Two step interviews first one with an agent to explain the job and hours of work second one with a manager who explain the difficulties and personality involve for the dedication of the jobs

Interview Questions
    • making sure be able to handle any situation and also handle pressure   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Fiserv in May 2010.

worked as a temp data entry clerk for at least 3 months then moved to a proofer reader of entries. Was asked 6 months into employment if I wanted to work perm for them

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!