Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They called me for a phone screen interview first which went well. They were interested in bringing me on for a face to face interview which was scheduled within the 2 weeks of the phone screen. During the f2f interview I had one person in the room and 2 over a conference line. Standard interview, I gave them a summary of my work experience and they told me about their organization and the job. I got an offer I believe the same day or day after through my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• what I currently do in my role   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

You start off with a phone screening from a recruiter, from there, you are sent to a screening team which are made up of peer employees. This is more of a technical ability screening. If you pass that, then you are forwarded to the hiring manager for a face to face interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

-Applied online -Phone screen with recruiter after a few months of applying -In person interview with manager and three Business Analysts - lasted no longer than 30 minutes -An offer from the recruiter within a few days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing was negotiated

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dublin, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a meeting with the manager and a team meeting. All employees and manager were very easy to talk to and interview was more of a conversation than an interview full of questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions were asked about my experience with being a BA and Agile.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

My first interview was 1:1 and in person. Everyone was very nice and the interview was more like a conversation. After the initial face to face interview I had three additional phone interviews with three different people. The entire process too about three weeks and at the end of it all I got an offer.

Training and Best Practice Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury Center, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Glastonbury Center, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

The overall process was pretty standard for a company with multiple divisions and global. I was contacted by a recruiter first after resume and application online. I was then phone interviewed by the area manager who was making a decision within a 72 hr window, I was contacted by email to let me know I was NOT considered for 1 of 2 positions applied for after interviewing. This was a little unsettling because it let me to believe that I was not considered for the job I just interviewed. This caused me to search the company job site to see that the position I had interviewed for was still posted. 3 days after interviewing an offer was emailed and overnighted to me. I was contacted by phone by the recruiter to let me know that an offer was being tendered. I then received a call from a hiring specialist who explained the background check and drug screening that had to take place within 24 hrs of the over being accepted. Needed to followup on my references carefully to make sure they were contacted and that they responded within the 24hr window, Educational confirmation took a day longer but I stayed in contact with the hiring specialist and got the background screening completed successfully. It was a remote position that I was hired for so waiting for HR to contact me took about 2 and 1/2 weeks which was a bit unnerving after leaving my current position with nothing but a written offer in hand. Overall, the process was smooth and seamless to me considering I never went to the employer facility for any hiring process, as it was done all electronically.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a scenario in the training environment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went pretty smoothly and quickly. I applied online and the next day I received a phone call, where they conducted a quick on the spot phone interview. Nothing to hard just asking if you had time to commit to the job and asked a quick situation based question about time managing skills. After that was over I set up a face to face interview for Monday of next week. Interview was very straight forward, lasted no more than 30mins. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral based questions. Nothing too hard. The recruiter called me the next morning asking if I wanted the job. I accepted. Offer is only contingent upon a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had multiple things to complete by a certain deadline. What did you do, and how did you meet the deadline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. If you work evening shifts you get a 12% pay increase.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Amherst, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview then an offer. Very smooth process. Recruiting was amazing. Great facility, friendly atmosphere. You must pass a background check, and drug test to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenges?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was. Tell them what you think your worth to the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was a breeze. It takes a lot of patience as there are too many applicants and therefore it takes time for them to make a decision on the top performers during the interviews. Had a phone screen first, then about another phone interview and in person as well.

Interview

Interview Questions

• They have no respect for a candidate or the employees. I wish I had not applied for a job at Fiserv, that was the worst mistake of my career. They have no respect for a candidate or the employees. I wish I had not applied for a job at Fiserv, that was the worst mistake of my career.   Answer Question