Fiserv Interview Questions

2.9

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv in March 2008.

Better know your stuff. Fiserv has an incredible team of engineers. CCIE's CCNP's CCNA's and others that only have the CCNA but are just as good as the CCIE's on staff.

You might make it through all the managerial interviews but sooner or latter they will put the brainiacs on the phone or in person with you on the other end and you best be prepared for a serious hard core knowledge transfer or you will never hear from them again.

I personally sat in on interviews with candidates who had passed the CCIE written that never made it to the second round of the technical interviews. You will have to have considerable real world networking experiences in order to successfully pass the technical interviews.

Fair.
    They have a budget so if your not in their budget then your not in the running.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv in October 2011.

i put in a lot of time on this interview. I am a writer of sorts, and they started off with a writing test, as there is a lot of documentation in this job. I thought, no problem, I wrote a review of the movie "The Help."

I had a great interview with the HR person, although they were filling in for another individual who did the phone interview. She said if they asked you to fill out a skills assessment you had a pretty good chance. I was grateful for the phone interview.

Then the next individual that came into the room immediately had an attitude.

Needless to say I didn't get the job, even with 10 years experience and solid writing and communication skills. I don't want to work for a supervisor who has an attitude anyway! I know I could have easily done the job but the workers in that dept seemed overwhelmed. Colossal waste of time.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2012.

procedure comprised of 1 online apti + technical of super high level. thenafter there was a technical online test on the technology u hv expertise in. then a technical face to face round and in the last there was the managerial round.

Interview Questions

They were giving me joining in Bangalore and i did not want 2 relocate at tht time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

First i got call from HR who scheduled my telephonic Interview, the telephonic round lasted for an hour which had all technical questions, next day i received call that i have cleared my first round and was asked to come to company premises for next round where i had to clear a online technical test(very challenging.. and i loved to crack it).. then there was a face to face technical round (more challenging.. and i was still loving it..) then manager round.. then last round was with US client, who was a senior software Architect(very nice person). next day i got call from manager that i have cleared the interview and i accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
    It depends on your interview.. the better interview the better u can negotiate.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2013.

1. Recruiter calls and discuss about the position & overview of the previous exp,if everything goes well he gives date for telephonic interview.
    2. Telephonic interview remains pure technical, duration for my int was 1 Hrs
    3. Another pure technical interview by architect level person, duration was 1 Hrs.
    4. Technical Written - this is mandatory for HR process.
    5. Client interview from US mainly technical but somewhat functional.
    6. Managerial round on interview - Again 1 hr long interview with functional questions & bout previous exp.
    7. Final call from HR for salary negotiation. Generally offers 10 % less from Market which includes part B - from which you can achieve small part if you complete 2 years with company otherwise forget about it !

Interview Questions
    • They generally ask most of the weird questions. So level of questions were high.   Answer Question

Better you try in yahoo or google because if you have to go thru with such a long long and hard process why you sud not choose names?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in October 2013.

Very inflexible and difficult. It was rescheduled 4 times and went from a phone to in person interview without informing anyone on the second try.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv in January 2010.

Once you apply, you get an automated email from them. After that, HR will contact you and setup the interview. They do a phone screen first and if you pass that, they will send it back to HR to proceed to a face to face interview. After the face to face interview happens, HR will get a hold of you to do a background and drug test. Once all clears, you get your offer letter.

The interview for me was actually not too bad. I remember the phone screen was very general and the face to face was a 3 hour interview. They GRILLED ME on the interview with technical questions and scenarios and later on the questions were more about my work style.

Interview Questions
    • Name all the FSMO roles for Active Directory.   View Answer
    Ask for more money when the offer is on the table because you won't get a salary bump for a while.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

a mixed programming and aptitude test, followed by 2-3 rounds of interview including VP round

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv in June 2010.

Normal Interview process

Interview Questions
    They are providing onsite opportunity

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2013.

First was telephonic interview from recruiter and then personal interview with 3 leaders of project which was bit difficult.Then Managerial with project leader which was hardest.Finally HR who discussed and shared salary break up and asked me to wait for Business Partner round for which i haven't got call yet since last month

Interview Questions
    • what will you do if at the time of build your defect gets failed which is showstopper.   Answer Question