Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Interview

One day interview with 6 SVPs

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Phone screen. Some technical questions based on the experience. Called in for onsite interview. Met with fellow architect, nothing technically challenging, Interviewed senior VPs of technology and program managers.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Interview is not base on your skill set. It is base on whether you went to the same college and have the same hobbies as the team.

Interview Questions

This environment will destroy my career path.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process went fine till the time a fellow project manager was talking. The moment it elevated to next round, and the guy came in with all kind of ego. Didn't even know if its called web.xml or webserver.xml, and he had that in a question! Too much of an ego-ist and a little on idiotic side, tells a little about the firm.

Interview Questions

Didn't look like the senior management was smart enough to work with, this opinion is based on the discussion with Sr PM.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Know the company, the product, your resume, and be prepared to talk.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflicts and issues when there is a disagreement among different parties involved in the project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring process consists of 5 rounds. First was passage writing, then aptitude and technical test, technology test then two rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Easy and straight forward. Felt like it provided insight on how the role would actually function along with expectations

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about acronyms?   1 Answer

another opportunity

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

5 rounds. Online Test, Technical, Manager, Client, HR They asked normal STLC/SDLC Interview standard was good. Online Test - Testing basics like ISTQB Technical - STLC, 5 rounds. Online Test, Technical, Manager, Client, HR They asked normal STLC/SDLC Interview standard was good. Online Test - Testing basics like ISTQB Technical - STLC, 5 rounds. Online Test, Technical, Manager, Client, HR They asked normal STLC/SDLC Interview standard was good. Online Test - Testing basics like ISTQB Technical - STLC, 5 rounds. Online Test, Technical, Manager, Client, HR They asked normal STLC/SDLC Interview standard was good. Online Test - Testing basics like ISTQB Technical - STLC, 5 rounds. Online Test, Technical, Manager, Client, HR They asked normal STLC/SDLC Interview standard was good. Online Test - Testing basics like ISTQB Technical - STLC,

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)).

Interview

First, there will be telephonic round in which they will test your basic technical and communication skills. After that you will need to undergo online test to check technical skills. After passing this round there will be 2-3 face to face interviews. Last but not least, there will be a HR round for package negotiation.

Interview Questions

• You need to prepare WCF, ASP.NET MVC AJAX with deep undersatnding for ASP.NET requirements   Answer Question