Fiserv

Getting the Interview

140 candidate interviews

Human Resources Director Interview

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – Was asked in twice to interview, interviewed with 5-6 people each time. The same questions were asked of me over and over. Then I never received any feedback from them. If their hiring practices are any indication of how it is to work at this company, I would stay away.

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – Hiring process consists of 5 rounds. First was passage writing, then aptitude and technical test, technology test then two rounds of interview.

Interview Question – questions on memory allocation, reverse link list   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – The interview process went fine till the time a fellow project manager was talking. The moment it elevated to next round, and the guy came in with all kind of ego. Didn't even know if its called web.xml or webserver.xml, and he had that in a question! Too much of an ego-ist and a little on idiotic side, tells a little about the firm.

Interview Question – What role does webserver.xml play! (Wrong question!)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Didn't look like the senior management was smart enough to work with, this opinion is based on the discussion with Sr PM.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Interview is not base on your skill set. It is base on whether you went to the same college and have the same hobbies as the team.

Interview Question – What is Microsoft word?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – This environment will destroy my career path.

Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Easy and straight forward. Felt like it provided insight on how the role would actually function along with expectations

Interview Question – how do you feel about acronyms?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – another opportunity

Senior Software Developer Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – I only had one interview. It was with 4 managers and the managers' manager. I was sitting at a table with them all asking me questions. Generally they don't all do it at once and you usually talk to 2 or 3 seperately.

Interview Question – There is a lot of stress with this job. How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered and I accepted. There probably isn't a whole lot of wiggle room in the negotiation. They offer and what you will get. They offer right at what others in the job are making.

Project and Process Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Easy interview process.

Interview Question – Easy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – With HR person not hiring manager.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview Details – One day interview with 6 SVPs

Interview Question – How many ATMs are there in the US?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Architect

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Phone screen. Some technical questions based on the experience. Called in for onsite interview. Met with fellow architect, nothing technically challenging, Interviewed senior VPs of technology and program managers.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv interview questions and advice. All 140 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.