Fiserv Interview Questions & Reviews

161 interviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

IT Tech Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2010.

Good questions. They seemed interested in every word I said and took mere very seriously. People were friendly and I enjoyed taking with them. Talked with a high executive and many other parts of the staff

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our company and the way we run?   View Answer

Customer Care Interview

typical questions that are not out of the ordinary. I was lucky and was asked for the position within a few hours. there was no negotiating the price. it was take it or leave it.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fiserv in June 2014.

First interviews went great I was the "man for the job", having a great deal of previous experience with the product in question. Took over a month to find out the position was not even approved. Baited/switched to interviewing for two other positions. Interviews went well, but division supervisor didn't even bother to show for last interview of day and left me sitting alone for 45 minutes. No one else bothered to check on me (as promised) in case there were issues. I walked out after the scheduled appointment time had elapsed.

When recruiters followed up with me, they had the nerve to suggest I consider another position that was available.

When the positions interviewed for require strict time management and communication components with the clients, and supervisory personnel do not even find it necessary to show up or communicate problems making an appointment in person or through others - big red flags.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Attended the interview for software developer staff position, very easy interview, interview was around 90 mins,
    was interviewed by four people, manager first, then two developers after that an architect in the end, they didn't ask many questions, only questions about HTML, front end, some simple questions in java and what are the different browsers used, mostly questions like did you work on this or did you work on that types.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Technical Test and 2 Technical Face 2 Face.
    In Technical Test There were 40 questions no negative marks.
    There was cut off whic was increasing rounds by rounds.
    Technical Test and 2 Technical Face 2 Face.
    In Technical Test There were 40 questions no negative marks.
    There was cut off whic was increasing rounds by rounds

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 ROUNDS - Written, Technical and managerial. Written consist of java mcq. Technical related to projects. Managerial related to your aptitude and some java mcqs to check your analystical reasoning.

Negotiable

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Had 3 rounds, With Domain Expert, Hiring manager/GM followed by HR round. Predominantly Domain related questions. Try to focus on your domain expertise and past projects. If you have exposure to multiple domains, please highlight as this would increase your chances.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Fiserv in July 2010.

Use recruiters mainly. Jobs are strangley worded so sometimes difficult to locate through search. Hiring process was elongated by travel of execs but that is not an issue. Slow contract receipt. Most of the interviews I had were more like a discussion rather than formally structured questions. I know certain people internally interview in a much more structured way though.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think about the financial services regulation in Singapore? (no mention of singapore in job description!)   View Answer
    Total around 2 weeks. Pretty limited but they did flex salary and benefits

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moorpark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorpark, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2011.

interview was easy. people are nice and welcoming. small company feel with big corporate backing. overall impression building is full of good people. from the looks of it you will be very busy working here

Interview Questions
    none flat offer no negotiation

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!