Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.9

Falcon Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in April 2014.

Basic interview questions. Scenario based questions as well. You will sit down with a supervisor and they will go over job descriptions with you. Take your time when doing the online assessment, they are worried about scoring not time it took to do the test.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to handle a unsatisfied customer, & how did you resolve that ?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in March 2014.

This company by far the weirdest company, it seems that the hiring manager, HR personnel and recruiter don't communicate well with one another. recruiter tell me one thing, hiring manager told me another. even hiring manager told me one thing, next week she told me something else. On the first phone interview she told me it is 85% production support and only 15% development. A week later she called me back saying it is a missed understanding on my part. Then we moved on to next in-person interview with manager and 2 technical individuals. The technical individuals seem to expect candidate to know-it-all. stupid questions like these being asked frequently "What are the differences between MVC 2 and MVC 3.5?" I really want to go like this "MVC 3.5 is newer" LOL. They like to brag about how critical their work is, how sharp their people are, I thought it is kinda of amuse when the manager said "our people are pretty sharp, as the result other group keeps steal our people." What?? you loose people because you are an A__. How hard is is it to understand LOL. Anyway do some research on your own about what other people say about fiserv before you do decide if it is a right company for you..good luck!.

Human Resources Director Interview

Was asked in twice to interview, interviewed with 5-6 people each time. The same questions were asked of me over and over. Then I never received any feedback from them. If their hiring practices are any indication of how it is to work at this company, I would stay away.

Lease Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fiserv.

Rather easy, not tough questions. Almost seemed desperate to hire

Project and Process Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv.

Easy interview process.

Interview Questions
    With HR person not hiring manager.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv.

HR is pretty disorganized. Had an initial screening phone interview scheduled and the HR rep did not call at the agreed upon time. I received an email two days later that she got called into "emergency meetings" and that "blew up her schedule". She apologized and we re-scheduled.

After the initial phone screen they wanted me to do four more phone interviews with dept members and the hiring manager. I was emailed an itinerary late in the afternoon with 3 phone interviews setup for the next morning and the 4th the day after. I responded that due to the short notice, I needed to reschedule 1 of the 4 interviews. The first interview on the itinerary was set to occur at 10am the next morning. An HR rep called at 10:15 that we needed to re-schedule that entire day because I didn't confirm to her the previous day. Plus now they needed me to come into the office for 3 in person interviews, but we could still do the 4th over the phone. And they wanted to schedule these on-site interviews for the following day. I discussed with the HR rep several time frames that might work, but due to the short notice I needed to make sure I could get off work and she needed to confirm that the interviewers were available. i was under the impression we would touch base again to set the actual time. Instead the HR rep just scheduled me anyway and sent out an itinerary. I told her that the time she scheduled would not work and she became agitated and combative on the phone when I suggested we re-schedule for the following week. At this point I withdrew my name from consideration.

Machine Operator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

Very streamlined, one interview, normally hired once you get it. many temp agency hires.

Interview Questions
    • How well does Fiserv take care of its employees.   View Answer
    Negotiation is not an option with them. I just really needed a job at the time.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in October 2013.

Very inflexible and difficult. It was rescheduled 4 times and went from a phone to in person interview without informing anyone on the second try.

Several At the Time Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv.

Three phone interviews, two in person. The hiring process took FOREVER even though they had extended the offer. I was juggling two other offers from other companies and had to keep balancing them. I don't know if it was because they were understaffed at the local HR or if that was just the practice they were in. Eventually I learned that it was often like that.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked what my biggest challenge would be if paired with a person that I had met before that was currently working there.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate for salary, time off, and to not have to wait six months in a position to be able to move up.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

The hiring process began with a phone call from a recruiter who asked me very general background information. She did a phone screen then invited me to come in for a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager. I came in a few weeks later to meet the Hiring Manager who spent about 45 minutes asking me general call center Leadership questions and then introduced me to the Director who asked more questions about my intentions and desire to work there. After another week I was called with an offer of employment. I refused the initial offer and asked for a few more thousand dollars based on my experience. The recruiter contacted me back stating they could meet me in the middle but couldn't go any higher than half way of what I wanted. I asked the recruiter for a few days to think it over and after deciding I needed a change in career I accepted that offer. .

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They were all standard call center experience questions.   Answer Question