Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Applied for many positions in Indianapolis. Finally received a prescreening call from HR department. The process interviewing with the hiring supervisor, and if they liked you, you can start the hiring process immediately. At $10 an hour, they had many positions open. They have two locations. After working there, found out you may have been lead to take a 3rd shift or 2nd shift position as those are the harder to fill positions.

Interview Questions

• None, but you have to be able to give examples of your previous work responibilities and how you handled or would handle conflict employee situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

For hourly positions there is none. They have a low starting rate of $10.00 an hour for warehouse and operation positions. Only the people with printing experience have any negotiating room, and some later found out that they are not equally paid for running the same printers.......

Software Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple. They do background and a drug test after the job offer. The interview was the easiest interview I have been through. It included the department manager and an HR rep. It was over an hour long but it was very conversational. Basically they just wanted to know if I had any banking experience and if travel was going to be an issue. They were very thorough in the job description so you know what you are getting into. They also had me come back for a side-by-side a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Probably the old question "what is your weakness"... there really weren't any hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple... They offered me the job and I counter-offered on the salary. I only got $1000 more than what they initially offered. They said there really wasn't room for salary negotiations.

Biller Solution Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

This was an intern position that began with an fairly simple HR phone interview. I went into the office after and met with the manager. They did not ask any technical questions;

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Don't worry too much about what they ask, they have a difficult time hiring people. Demand more money and more vacation than they offer, they need you more than you need them. They want you to believe they are a great company and a good place to work, but the reality is that it is a bad work environment all the way around.

Interview Questions

• Again, don't worry too much about it, they are in dire need of warm bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more, more of everything. Don't believe their words, get in up front and in writing.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Portland, OR).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by trip to Portland, OR to interview at their headquarters. Interview in Portland was with 4 people from the group I would be working for. Pretty informal.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm. Behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They seemed to be offended that I tried to negotiate. I was coming from a competitor and had several years experience. They declined to negotiate their offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Phone screen. Some technical questions based on the experience. Called in for onsite interview. Met with fellow architect, nothing technically challenging, Interviewed senior VPs of technology and program managers.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR . After three months they call for personal interview . As per the email from HR it is three people , Hiring manager , testers and a developer . It is waste of time that I have attended the interview , Hiring manager didn't show up and not sure whom can make decision .I had bad experience with the process .

Card Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

In person interview in front of 2 people. Lasted about half hour. Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Interview is not base on your skill set. It is base on whether you went to the same college and have the same hobbies as the team.

Interview Questions

This environment will destroy my career path.