Fiserv Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, did first round of phone interviews, followed by two rounds of phone interviews, followed by in-person interview with 1-hour sessions including the main hirer, the President, CFO, and sales leader for a peer interview at their NJ location by NYC.

Interview Questions

• How will you approach a situation selling to tier-2 companies instead of the tier-1 firms you currently target?   Answer Question

The offer was 15% lower than had been originally offered by the recruiter in the initial phone call, and this was after negotiating up. Very confusing, and a waste of time for all involved.

Developer Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

first phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager, then face-to face with several people. everybody were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all.