Fiserv

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loan Department Interview

Loan Department

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fiserv in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied to a position of interest and within my ability. I applied online and submitted my resume with references that included a contact at an affiliated division of the company. Not sure if that really made a difference. I received an email and a phone call to set up a phone interview. The interview was very structured, and obviously directed to be compliant with hiring standards. The interviewer was very cordial, informative about the company, the position and work location. He stated that the interview answers, resume and references are forwarded to the hiring manager for review. If skills match, the hiring manager would be in touch. I did receive an email with similar information. The only issue I had was that even after a follow-up email, and phone call by me, there was no contact. Things did change for me, so I called and emailed the recruiter stating that I would not be relocating to another state as originally planned. I figured that was all. However nearly 4 months later I received an email stating that they decided on a different candidate. So, not sure if that was a housekeeping issue, or they dropped the ball somewhere. Overall, I would apply with them again in the future. The people I dealt with over the years that work there seem to love it.

Interview Question – Reason for leaving previous employer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Loan Department interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.