Fiserv Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Recruiter referred me to the management for a telephone interview. Phone interview with the manager over this department. Was called back right away to come to the office for an In person interview. Can't provide any feedback due to no response after interview. Emailed and called recruiter for follow up and no response. Very unprofessional interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Manager Interview

Interview

One day of interviews with 5 individuals from business ranging from SVP to manager and an additional interview with HR. Process took a full morning and there were no real surprises - straight forward questions that all related to the position I was being interviews for. Knew within 3 days the outcome of my time with them.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Easy and straight forward. Felt like it provided insight on how the role would actually function along with expectations

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about acronyms?   1 Answer

another opportunity

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv in August 2010.

Interview

Standard STAR setup questions (tell me about a time when...) and a clear expectation of STAR response. Stardard interview fare, nothing tricky or unexpected. No crazy "consulting interview" questions like "how many quarters are in circulation right now?" Met with three different 1:1 interviewers on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Standard question might be "tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle that was preventign you from achieving a goal or task."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Delhi (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

It was good but took very long time till getting offer

Interview Questions

• why fiserv, when it is new ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

one sideded, did not incease much