Fiserv

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – One day of interviews with 5 individuals from business ranging from SVP to manager and an additional interview with HR. Process took a full morning and there were no real surprises - straight forward questions that all related to the position I was being interviews for. Knew within 3 days the outcome of my time with them.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult conversations?   Answer Question

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Easy and straight forward. Felt like it provided insight on how the role would actually function along with expectations

Interview Question – how do you feel about acronyms?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – another opportunity

Manager

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fiserv in August 2010.

Interview Details – Standard STAR setup questions (tell me about a time when...) and a clear expectation of STAR response. Stardard interview fare, nothing tricky or unexpected. No crazy "consulting interview" questions like "how many quarters are in circulation right now?" Met with three different 1:1 interviewers on the same day.

Interview Question – Standard question might be "tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle that was preventign you from achieving a goal or task."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was good but took very long time till getting offer

Interview Question – why fiserv, when it is new ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – one sideded, did not incease much

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!