Fiserv

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Card Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in March 2013.

In person interview in front of 2 people. Lasted about half hour. Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2008.

Applied online wand was called the next day by Anne (very pleasent). Came in the next day for a computer skills assesment test which basically put you in in-bound calling situations where you may be distracted by loud sounds or crying children ets in the background, while still quickly identifying solutions to the "callers" problems. Then did a 1 on 1 interview with on e of the Supervisors on dudty. Typical "give me a scenario where.." type questions.Did a side by side with someone who was not even in the same department I was interviewing for. Supervisor then went over my submitted resume and what hours I was looking for and was told HR would give me a call with either a yes or no within 48 hours. Received a call with an offer and was told to pick paper work for background/drug testing and after I passed was givien the official offer packet. Orintation was 2 weeks later and I am still there after a year.

Interview Questions
    • Give a scenareo where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Very easygoing. I would say after you get an offer go over the terms of your schedule because they will switch it up on you for no reason no matter if you go to school etc.