Fiserv Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview cycle met expectations at first: email contact, two phone screens, and then half day of panel interviews with people from multiple teams and groups. Everyone was friendly and professional.

There seemed to be a lot left unsaid when it came time to answer my questions. Answers seemed to hang in the air--didn't sound "final." Probes didn't work as expected.

I got offered a job two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The questions weren't difficult. I was a good match and had the requisite education, experience, and profile.   Answer Question
Non-existent, since I didn't get an offer letter after I accepted the oral offer. If they canceled the position they hired me for before the first day, couldn't they have least told HR to call me and say so? If they didn't cancel it, why doesn't anyone answer my questions about the status of the job? , but FiServ never sent the paperwork. I was told "it's a little slow" so I waited and followed up every couple of weeks. The answer didn't change for six months.

If I didn't have the voicemail saved on my answering machine, I would have no record at all of getting an offer from them. Feels like a bad dream.

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in October 2010.

Company posted a lot of positions with the same title. I found out that you had to apply to each one separately in order to be considered. I was finally contacted for a phone interview. The interview had gone well, then the recruiter asked me about salary expectations. I asked him instead about the salary range. The range he quoted was far below market for the position. I thought there would be an opportunity to continue the discussion, even asking so as I sent in my "thank you" e-mail. Never heard from them again. My advice is that if you're interested in going there, try to get past the salary screen that takes place during the phone interview.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fiserv in January 2009.

They found my resume, did a brief phone interview & then went in for an interview with hiring manager & division head. Straight forward interview questions. Offer was given to me before I left the office.

Attempted to negotiate salary, but they were firm in offer.

Project Manager Interview

The interview process went fine till the time a fellow project manager was talking. The moment it elevated to next round, and the guy came in with all kind of ego. Didn't even know if its called web.xml or webserver.xml, and he had that in a question! Too much of an ego-ist and a little on idiotic side, tells a little about the firm.

Interview Questions

Didn't look like the senior management was smart enough to work with, this opinion is based on the discussion with Sr PM.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in June 2010.

The interview consisted of meeting with 2 managers at the same time. One was the hiring manager, the other was a manager of another department. The interview consisted of an overview of the job and then that lead into how you handled the various situations that you will potentially be exposed to. It detailed how well you handle conflicts with other people, departments, and other potential road blocks in getting your job done. The interview went on for an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle conflicts with co-workers?   View Answer
    • What will you do if you are not provided with the resources necessary to complete your project?   View Answer

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!