Fiserv

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – It was smooth. Had 4 rounds of interview, apti, 2 tech and a Hr round.
There were not much people for interview so it was easy to get in. and the people who took interview for me were really sweet. as it was my first interview i was really nervous, but the interviewers were so good they actually made me so comfortable i dint even realize that i was in an interview room.

Interview Question – There was no such question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I joined as a fresher so i dint negotiate i got a good offer.

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Difficult aptitude ,strong analytical reasoning

Interview Question – database and programming questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – Hiring process consists of 5 rounds. First was passage writing, then aptitude and technical test, technology test then two rounds of interview.

Interview Question – questions on memory allocation, reverse link list   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fiserv in July 2008.

Interview Details – 3 Round of interview
1 written test then technical then Manager
In first technical round for Testing .
Go through ISTQB material and all cste related stuff.
In interview they ask all technical question .
For testing they do much of R& D type of work.
It is better to prepare tool as well as language related concept if you are Automation Engineer.

Interview Question – Database connection with QTP for all type of database
Have you evr done Proof of concept
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – If Manager round is good then you can negotiate your salary to extent

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!