Fiserv

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in April 2012.

Involved 3 phone interviews. This was for an analyst position. Some of the people on the other end were definite analyst types -- very analytical. However, they were really nice. Be yourself, be professional, brush up on relevant analytical skills and experiences.

Most questions centered on "give me an example when"

Interview Questions
  • I can't really think of anything. Probably handling conflicts, or situation that you personally didn't agree with.   Answer Question
I was employed at the time with another company. I stuck to my guns and didn't move on my negotiation. I got what I asked for. I would encourage you all to do the same. There are some great resources for salary that are unbiased. Check your state government agency website for occupational employment statistics (OES). I referenced this to HR and I think it was what truly helped me to get what I was asking for.