Fiserv

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in June 2012.

I applied online then got a call from HR to set up an initial screening process. I spoke to someone in NYC it went well. The next phone interview was with director of business analysis. It was very short and simple. The third phone interview was with the team members in Virginia. They asked me about my work history and if I had experience with Loan origination and closing. I do have 6 year mortgage experience but not in that department, so honestly I said no. I didn't have any issues so far. What really bothered me was I emailed the HR person in contact with me if she had any updates on the process. She could have just wrote back saying - thanks for your time but we went ahead with another candidate who was a better fit. Instead she chose to completely ignore the mail. Shouldn't there be any common courtesy towards applicants? This is how you treat someone after they spent so much time in the process?

Interview Questions