Fiserv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst
Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Initially the HR Rep called me to discuss the role, including details of the particular line of business that this role would be aligned to. In this case it was the online banking solution that they offer to Credit Unions. The team is located in the Frisco office.

After that phone call, an hour-long phone interview was scheduled with the Hiring Manager and 3 additional employees (in my case it had to be by phone as I was not as yet relocated to the area. It was a month before my official move). Two were Senior Business Systems Analysts and one was a Lead Business Systems Analyst. The first 30 minutes was just with the hiring manager and the second was with the 3 employees.

The interview was straightforward. They literally went line by line on my resume asking for examples of how I accomplish the items listed in my current role.

That said, a couple weeks passed, with no feedback or follow up from HR. I emailed asking for an update. They responded that they would check on the status of the position, however they never got back to me with an update.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected since all they did was go over the resume. Nothing behavioral was asked. Neither were there any technical questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Know the company, the product, your resume, and be prepared to talk.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflicts and issues when there is a disagreement among different parties involved in the project?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Senior Business Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.