Fiserv Senior Customer Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Customer Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

I had a phone interview for Sr Customer Account Manager with a person who had only 3 years of Account Management (within CashEdge) and during the phone interview, everything went well. He was very adamant about bringing me in to meet other Account Manager (with minimal years as well). I have over 10 years of experience as Sr. Account Manager.

The only fault he could find, was my minimal use of XML but said that would not matter because I could catch up within no time.

I met with the "3 others" and discussed what I could bring to the team. They "seemed" interested especially because of the history I can bring in.

The hiring manager then, after couple weeks had the recruiter send me the "rejection letter" since he couldn't do it himself.

Interview Questions
  • During the phone and F2F, there wasn't a difficult question since we had discussed most of the during the phone interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!