Fiserv Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fiserv in July 2011.

Interview

The first interview is a primary screening by the hiring manager to just go over the things you say you know and at that point he/she invites you for a panel interview. Second interview was a bit more serious because now you're talking to 5 or more people (7 for mine) and the questions come from every angle. They'll ask scenarios and mostly about the devices you've worked on and how you'd configure the device in a certain scenario. Make no mistake about it, these guys know what they are talking about and if you truly know your stuff, you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Can a configured server on a load balancer access another application via the client VIP   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was ok except they want a dollar amount before you know the scope of work and expectatations. Shouldn't it be the other way around? If you know your stuff and you know they want you, hold your ground.

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was first called for the one to one round for technical skills and later a confernce call was arranged from client along with the pannel . It took about an hour and they focus on technical and customer handling skills. Altough my interview was good and kept the decision pending for next day. Next day I got the call from HR and after little negotiation I got the offer letter. I got 2 months notice period and rest was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Describe one senario where you were in critical situation and how did you handle the situation . What was the impact and resolution.   Answer Question

Negotiation