Fiserv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fiserv in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was first called for the one to one round for technical skills and later a confernce call was arranged from client along with the pannel . It took about an hour and they focus on technical and customer handling skills. Altough my interview was good and kept the decision pending for next day. Next day I got the call from HR and after little negotiation I got the offer letter. I got 2 months notice period and rest was smooth.

Interview Question – Describe one senario where you were in critical situation and how did you handle the situation . What was the impact and resolution.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got the call from HR and after little negotiation I got the offer letter. I got 2 months notice period and rest was smooth.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in July 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview is a primary screening by the hiring manager to just go over the things you say you know and at that point he/she invites you for a panel interview. Second interview was a bit more serious because now you're talking to 5 or more people (7 for mine) and the questions come from every angle. They'll ask scenarios and mostly about the devices you've worked on and how you'd configure the device in a certain scenario. Make no mistake about it, these guys know what they are talking about and if you truly know your stuff, you will get the job.

Interview Question – Can a configured server on a load balancer access another application via the client VIP   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was ok except they want a dollar amount before you know the scope of work and expectatations. Shouldn't it be the other way around? If you know your stuff and you know they want you, hold your ground.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Senior Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.