Fiserv

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for several similar posting at Fiserv through their web site. My resume was pushed to the front by a contact I have at the company. I first had a phone screening with a recruiter, who then arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager and then with his boss. Next I was called to come onsite ad talk with 3 different peers. The HR person who was supposed to meet me never appeared, so the interview started about 20 minutes late. After hearing nothing for several weeks, I emailed the recruiter who informed me that they had selected another candidate who had more client-facing experience.

Interview Question – How do you handle unhappy clients   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screening with recuiter followed by an hour long interview with the hiring manager. They called me in for an office interview that was three hours long and six thirty minute interviews with various team members. The people were very friendly and it was a fairly casual atmosphere.

Interview Question – Describe a time that a project has been unable to be delivered on time and what did you do to attempt to rectify missed deployment?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Amount of travel was greater than I expected and was published

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Senior Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.