Fiserv

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in March 2011.

I applied for several similar posting at Fiserv through their web site. My resume was pushed to the front by a contact I have at the company. I first had a phone screening with a recruiter, who then arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager and then with his boss. Next I was called to come onsite ad talk with 3 different peers. The HR person who was supposed to meet me never appeared, so the interview started about 20 minutes late. After hearing nothing for several weeks, I emailed the recruiter who informed me that they had selected another candidate who had more client-facing experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Senior Project Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2011.

Initial Phone Screening with recuiter followed by an hour long interview with the hiring manager. They called me in for an office interview that was three hours long and six thirty minute interviews with various team members. The people were very friendly and it was a fairly casual atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that a project has been unable to be delivered on time and what did you do to attempt to rectify missed deployment?   Answer Question

Amount of travel was greater than I expected and was published