Fiserv

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fiserv in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1 hour phone interview on technical subjects, reviewer seemed impressed. Interview with 3 co-workers, one complained about how he worked there for two years before being hired full time, and almost suggested I don't take the job. One asked technical questions, kind of off the wall; on one he mentioned he hadn't heard of a term either until he started working there. Other person asked some fairly straightforward questions. Wierdest interview I think I've ever been on. None of the people I met seemed like they were prepared to interview someone... If it works out I may go to the next level just out of curiousity, but then after reviewing this site I might just keep looking...

Interview Question – asked about something that wasn't even hinted at on the req. or in the phone interview...   View Answer

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details – 3 ROUNDS - Written, Technical and managerial. Written consist of java mcq. Technical related to projects. Managerial related to your aptitude and some java mcqs to check your analystical reasoning.

Negotiation Details – Negotiable

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Technical interview followed by Manager discussion

Interview Question – Interview difficulty level I would say was mediocre.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Fiserv in March 2011.

Interview Details – Only Technical round and no HR round. Just salary negotiation.

Negotiation Details – 2 mins.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in July 2011.

Interview Details – Online Exam,
Technical Rounds of interview

Interview Question – Nothing as SUch   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fiserv in July 2008.

Interview Details – One of my friend who was already working for Fiserv referred my profile in the company. Initial Process was too much time consuming. HR is very bad and doesnt care for internal referrals, may be they care more for self referrals ;-). Anyways my telephonic interview was scheduled soon after. It was a totally technical interview where interviewer asked me about lots of .net questions.
After that i was informed by the HR that i got through the first round and they called me for the second F2F round and that was basically technical cum managerial round. I was surprised that i was put in front ot VP of the company for my second round. He asked various things like reason for job change, Processes followed etc. Finally i was selected and offered by the HR.

Interview Question – Few typical and complex remoting questions and terms   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is possible but only if they need to hire candidate urgently otherwise they wont care if you are joining or not. So dont refuse the offer but just keep on insisting for higher perks and compensation and make them comfortable that you want to join.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.