Fiserv Interview Questions in Sioux Falls, SD

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv in May 2013.

The hiring process was fairly simple. They do background and a drug test after the job offer. The interview was the easiest interview I have been through. It included the department manager and an HR rep. It was over an hour long but it was very conversational. Basically they just wanted to know if I had any banking experience and if travel was going to be an issue. They were very thorough in the job description so you know what you are getting into. They also had me come back for a side-by-side a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Probably the old question "what is your weakness"... there really weren't any hard questions.   Answer Question
    Pretty simple... They offered me the job and I counter-offered on the salary. I only got $1000 more than what they initially offered. They said there really wasn't room for salary negotiations.

Software Design Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2012.

Applied on a Monday morning, was e-mailed for an interview the next day. Had first interview the next Monday and was pretty basic. Overall just culture fit type questions. Had a phone interview with senior manager the same week, just to clarify salary request. Third interview the next week and ended up basically being an hour shadowing someone to understand more about the job. Overall the experience was pretty laid back and relatively easy.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me when you should communicate via e-mail vs. in-person communication.   View Answer
    I chose not to negotiate my salary.