Fiserv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Services Representative Interview

Software Services Representative
Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fiserv in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly simple. They do background and a drug test after the job offer. The interview was the easiest interview I have been through. It included the department manager and an HR rep. It was over an hour long but it was very conversational. Basically they just wanted to know if I had any banking experience and if travel was going to be an issue. They were very thorough in the job description so you know what you are getting into. They also had me come back for a side-by-side a few days after the interview.

Interview Question – Probably the old question "what is your weakness"... there really weren't any hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple... They offered me the job and I counter-offered on the salary. I only got $1000 more than what they initially offered. They said there really wasn't room for salary negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Design Architect Interview

Software Design Architect
Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on a Monday morning, was e-mailed for an interview the next day. Had first interview the next Monday and was pretty basic. Overall just culture fit type questions. Had a phone interview with senior manager the same week, just to clarify salary request. Third interview the next week and ended up basically being an hour shadowing someone to understand more about the job. Overall the experience was pretty laid back and relatively easy.

Interview Question – Tell me when you should communicate via e-mail vs. in-person communication.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I chose not to negotiate my salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv interview questions and advice in Sioux Falls, SD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.