Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv
- Software Engineer (18)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Client Service Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Test Engineer (5)
- QA Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Customer Care Associate (EFT) (5)
- Systems Analyst (4)
- Intern (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Test Engineer (3)
- Consultant (2)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (2)
- Senior Network Engineer (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Staff Software Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Human Resources Analyst (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Processor (2)
- Business Systems Analyst (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Test Analyst (1)
- Customer Care (1)
- Process Improvement Contract (1)
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in May 2013.
The hiring process was fairly simple. They do background and a drug test after the job offer. The interview was the easiest interview I have been through. It included the department manager and an HR rep. It was over an hour long but it was very conversational. Basically they just wanted to know if I had any banking experience and if travel was going to be an issue. They were very thorough in the job description so you know what you are getting into. They also had me come back for a side-by-side a few days after the interview.
- Probably the old question "what is your weakness"... there really weren't any hard questions. Answer Question
Pretty simple... They offered me the job and I counter-offered on the salary. I only got $1000 more than what they initially offered. They said there really wasn't room for salary negotiations.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in September 2012.
Applied on a Monday morning, was e-mailed for an interview the next day. Had first interview the next Monday and was pretty basic. Overall just culture fit type questions. Had a phone interview with senior manager the same week, just to clarify salary request. Third interview the next week and ended up basically being an hour shadowing someone to understand more about the job. Overall the experience was pretty laid back and relatively easy.
- Tell me when you should communicate via e-mail vs. in-person communication. 1 Answer
I chose not to negotiate my salary.