Fiserv

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fiserv in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position which was a negative for me. Had the job been on any of the prevalent job boards, I would have found it on my own. After a brief phone screen, I was asked to come in for interviews with the manager, team leads and some co-workers. Overall it went well and people were friendly.

Interview Question – Why are you looking to switch jobs.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation and a little bit of money. I think the recruiter didn't push hard enough.

Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in November 2007.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly easy. As long as you have experience in .NET development (mainly VB.NET), you will do fine in the interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in August 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from some job agency. Then fiserv HR called and scheduled the telephonic interview with technical person. 2 rounds of Technical interview held each around 45 minutes long. Then after two three days had a 10 minutes manager round. Last was an HR round with salary negotiations.
Interview process was smooth. Each question was related to the position offered.

Negotiation Details – I got more than my expectation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2013.

Interview Details – First was telephonic interview from recruiter and then personal interview with 3 leaders of project which was bit difficult.Then Managerial with project leader which was hardest.Finally HR who discussed and shared salary break up and asked me to wait for Business Partner round for which i haven't got call yet since last month

Interview Question – what will you do if at the time of build your defect gets failed which is showstopper.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

Interview Details – a mixed programming and aptitude test, followed by 2-3 rounds of interview including VP round

Interview Question – Any circumstantial question   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in June 2012.

Interview Details – ! technical written, 2 technical interview,1 HR round.

Interview Question – General technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do negotiate, otherwise they will give less package,

Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in January 2011.

Interview Details – First round - Written technical on computer. Objective type
Second round - Technical discussion
Third - HR round

Interview Question – Basic Java questions. No Difficult questions!   Answer Question

Software Engineer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – aptitude+reas+technical(c and c++)+Domain test+technical interview+managerial interview

Interview Question – aptitude   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

Interview Details – First i got call from HR who scheduled my telephonic Interview, the telephonic round lasted for an hour which had all technical questions, next day i received call that i have cleared my first round and was asked to come to company premises for next round where i had to clear a online technical test(very challenging.. and i loved to crack it).. then there was a face to face technical round (more challenging.. and i was still loving it..) then manager round.. then last round was with US client, who was a senior software Architect(very nice person). next day i got call from manager that i have cleared the interview and i accepted their offer.

Interview Question – there were many difficult questions...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It depends on your interview.. the better interview the better u can negotiate.

Very Difficult Interview

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2012.

Interview Details – procedure comprised of 1 online apti + technical of super high level. thenafter there was a technical online test on the technology u hv expertise in. then a technical face to face round and in the last there was the managerial round.

Interview Question – logical question in managerial round   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They were giving me joining in Bangalore and i did not want 2 relocate at tht time.

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!