Fiserv Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fiserv.

I got a phone interview and 3 interviews, one of which was with all team members. Very thorough but not overly complex. Interested in real work experience. You have to be prepared to handle a barrage of questions and to defend your points.
I started the process on a monday and by the next tuesday they had done an offer.

Interview Questions
  • It was mostly questions about your work experience and with the technologies used.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fiserv in June 2008.

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position which was a negative for me. Had the job been on any of the prevalent job boards, I would have found it on my own. After a brief phone screen, I was asked to come in for interviews with the manager, team leads and some co-workers. Overall it went well and people were friendly.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation and a little bit of money. I think the recruiter didn't push hard enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv in November 2007.

The interview was fairly easy. As long as you have experience in .NET development (mainly VB.NET), you will do fine in the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv.

procedure included passage writing,group discussion,written test(aptitude + technical) followed by technical interview and hr interview.written and techinical interview was quite easy and as i was preparing for cat so gd,passage writing and written was easy for me.not selected in technical interview though it was quiet easy.they took four female candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv.

First, there will be telephonic round in which they will test your basic technical and communication skills. After that you will need to undergo online test to check technical skills. After passing this round there will be 2-3 face to face interviews. Last but not least, there will be a HR round for package negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • You need to prepare WCF, ASP.NET MVC AJAX with deep undersatnding for ASP.NET requirements   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2013.

First was telephonic interview from recruiter and then personal interview with 3 leaders of project which was bit difficult.Then Managerial with project leader which was hardest.Finally HR who discussed and shared salary break up and asked me to wait for Business Partner round for which i haven't got call yet since last month

Interview Questions
    • what will you do if at the time of build your defect gets failed which is showstopper.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

aptitude+reas+technical(c and c++)+Domain test+technical interview+managerial interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

a mixed programming and aptitude test, followed by 2-3 rounds of interview including VP round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2012.

First i got call from HR who scheduled my telephonic Interview, the telephonic round lasted for an hour which had all technical questions, next day i received call that i have cleared my first round and was asked to come to company premises for next round where i had to clear a online technical test(very challenging.. and i loved to crack it).. then there was a face to face technical round (more challenging.. and i was still loving it..) then manager round.. then last round was with US client, who was a senior software Architect(very nice person). next day i got call from manager that i have cleared the interview and i accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
    It depends on your interview.. the better interview the better u can negotiate.