Fiserv

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Recruiter calls and discuss about the position & overview of the previous exp,if everything goes well he gives date for telephonic interview.
2. Telephonic interview remains pure technical, duration for my int was 1 Hrs
3. Another pure technical interview by architect level person, duration was 1 Hrs.
4. Technical Written - this is mandatory for HR process.
5. Client interview from US mainly technical but somewhat functional.
6. Managerial round on interview - Again 1 hr long interview with functional questions & bout previous exp.
7. Final call from HR for salary negotiation. Generally offers 10 % less from Market which includes part B - from which you can achieve small part if you complete 2 years with company otherwise forget about it !

Interview Question – They generally ask most of the weird questions. So level of questions were high.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better you try in yahoo or google because if you have to go thru with such a long long and hard process why you sud not choose names?

Systems Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fiserv in August 2010.

Interview Details – I had one email asking to set up an in-person interview. Then had 2 interviews with HR and my soon-to-be manager. They appreciate loyalty and hope you'll stay on for a long time.

Interview Question – Do you know the main port numbers? SSH, FTP, RDP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I understood the normal salary, and negotiated up to that.

Systems Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process consists of several technical rounds staring with a technical test for people of experience less than 5 years. Each technical round is done to asses the technical knowledge based on experience starting from basics of OOPS, then the design implementations usually conducted by manager or a PL. Last round is done by HR which is a formality.

Negotiation Details – Very less scope of negotiation HR team is really good at their work and does not moves much from what they have offered once.

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was first telephonic round, pretty good one followed by 1:1 with a brainbench test. I am really satisfied with their process of interview and selection. Its a good company to work with.

Interview Question – technical, business oriented   View Answer

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!