Fiserv Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1. Recruiter calls and discuss about the position & overview of the previous exp,if everything goes well he gives date for telephonic interview. 2. Telephonic interview remains pure technical, duration for my int was 1 Hrs 3. Another pure technical interview by architect level person, duration was 1 Hrs. 4. Technical Written - this is mandatory for HR process. 5. Client interview from US mainly technical but somewhat functional. 6. Managerial round on interview - Again 1 hr long interview with functional questions & bout previous exp. 7. Final call from HR for salary negotiation. Generally offers 10 % less from Market which includes part B - from which you can achieve small part if you complete 2 years with company otherwise forget about it !

Interview Questions

• They generally ask most of the weird questions. So level of questions were high.   Answer Question

Better you try in yahoo or google because if you have to go thru with such a long long and hard process why you sud not choose names?

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process consists of several technical rounds staring with a technical test for people of experience less than 5 years. Each technical round is done to asses the technical knowledge based on experience starting from basics of OOPS, then the design implementations usually conducted by manager or a PL. Last round is done by HR which is a formality.

Negotiation

Very less scope of negotiation HR team is really good at their work and does not moves much from what they have offered once.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv in August 2010.

Interview

I had one email asking to set up an in-person interview. Then had 2 interviews with HR and my soon-to-be manager. They appreciate loyalty and hope you'll stay on for a long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I understood the normal salary, and negotiated up to that.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

It was first telephonic round, pretty good one followed by 1:1 with a brainbench test. I am really satisfied with their process of interview and selection. Its a good company to work with.

Interview Questions

• technical, business oriented   1 Answer