Fiserv Technical Writer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

About an hour and a half long, 1 on 1 with two interviewers. Ask experience and base questions of the resume. Interview started late and was very mundane. Clearly the interviewers were not passionate about the work. I got a sense that they knew the company is a giant who is slowly dying.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Next step on site interview-panel style. Required a written test.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about telecommuting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I interviewed for a Sr position but was offered a staff position and was told they were hiring Sr from within. The offer was still lower than expected- when I tried to negotiate higher, I was given a sales pitch on the bonus structure and that it would make up the difference- they never did.