Fiserv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview. Next step on site interview-panel style. Required a written test.

Interview Question – How do you feel about telecommuting?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I interviewed for a Sr position but was offered a staff position and was told they were hiring Sr from within. The offer was still lower than expected- when I tried to negotiate higher, I was given a sales pitch on the bonus structure and that it would make up the difference- they never did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Technical Writer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.