FishNet Security Security Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FishNet Security (Kansas City, KS) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter which covered very basic networking questions. A second interview with a manager that was much more technical. Second technical interview with subject matter expert.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FishNet Security

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FishNet Security (Kansas City, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

I was given two phone interviews with two different people. First was with HR and the next was with another security consultant. Upon his recommendation, I was invited to Kansas City for an onsite interview with the director. This was, by far, my most difficult interview in the process. I was not asked a lot of technical questions, but a lot of questions to make sure I was up to the challenge. He provided me with a list of technologies and asked which I would be able to start consulting on immediately and which I could start consulting on within 6 months. He unofficially offered me the position and I was notified via email hours later.

Interview Questions

• How many of these (listed) technologies could you learn within 6 months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FishNet Security (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

the company will first have you do a basic interview with an HR rep to look for certain identified skill sets. Once passing that initial interview, you will be given a technical interview to review knowledge on specific skill sets. After passing that, you will be given an interview with a service offering manager or principal.

Interview Questions

• the usual, what is your personally identifiable weakness and how do you address it.   Answer Question