FishNet Security

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FishNet Security in July 2013.

Initial phone interview with recruiter which covered very basic networking questions. A second interview with a manager that was much more technical. Second technical interview with subject matter expert.

Other Interview Reviews for FishNet Security

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at FishNet Security in December 2011.

I was given two phone interviews with two different people. First was with HR and the next was with another security consultant. Upon his recommendation, I was invited to Kansas City for an onsite interview with the director. This was, by far, my most difficult interview in the process. I was not asked a lot of technical questions, but a lot of questions to make sure I was up to the challenge. He provided me with a list of technologies and asked which I would be able to start consulting on immediately and which I could start consulting on within 6 months. He unofficially offered me the position and I was notified via email hours later.

Interview Questions
    • How many of these (listed) technologies could you learn within 6 months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FishNet Security in September 2009.

the company will first have you do a basic interview with an HR rep to look for certain identified skill sets. Once passing that initial interview, you will be given a technical interview to review knowledge on specific skill sets. After passing that, you will be given an interview with a service offering manager or principal.

Interview Questions
    • the usual, what is your personally identifiable weakness and how do you address it.   Answer Question

Worked for FishNet Security? Contribute to the Community!