Fisher Investments Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Did a phone interview that took about a half hour, pretty much went over my resume. After that I was invited to the Vancouver campus for an interview with three different hiring managers. Pretty conversational, and overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of being meet in the lobby and then being provided a tour of the facility and the working location to get a 'real-time" view of the work environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

3 steps. 1 30 MIN phone call, 2 a 45 min phone call, 3 a 1 hour panel video with hiring managers. In all the interview was conversational. The questions stemmed from the things i said about my self and work experience. Always have questions ready. It shows you are interested.

Interview Questions

• Why Fisher Investments? What can you contribute? Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone who was a maybe   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

multiple phone interviews with different recruiters, a lot of the same questions from different people. It's good experience for exercising interview skills. make sure to re ask your questions everytime you are interviewed since they dont talk to one another they wont know you already had a lot of your questions answered at this point.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basically go through your resume. And they will ask you why do you want to work at Fisher investment? depended on your answer, you will be ask following question related, like what motivated you in study. Finally, you can ask the question that you want to know about them, always be prepareed with that. good luck!

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at there   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Pretty casual where they just get to know you. We started with an elevator pitch and talked about that a bit. Then we went over the resume and the various aspects of experience and leadership.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

30 minute conversational style interview in person with a recruiter. It was a very relaxed environment. After the in person character test and resume check another 30 minute phone interview was scheduled with someone on thier hiring team. Still in the process so hopefully the phone interview goes smoothly like the face-to-face interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Interview Process was fairly easy. Met with 4 different employees from 4 different departments ranging in different ages. Whole process lasted about 2 hours. Most all candidates are trying to get to know who you are, what you like and are interested in working in.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fear? What is a time you overcame a challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Camous recruiting. First round on campus, second one over phone, third one they would fly you out to Portland to interview if selected. Second interview over the phone with someone in Washington was almost identical to the 1 on 1 interview. If they fly you out they probably will give you an offer if you can pass the panel sort of phase in Portland.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in sales before? Most questions were basic and not too complicated. A lot of questions surrounding ability to be on phones and interest in working in that type of setting. Be sure you're confident in your willingness to move to the west coast if selected. Second interview (phone) was very similar to first except a little shorter.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

On campus recruiter. 30 minute behavioral interview on campus followed by 30 minute phone interview with recruiter from portland office. The interview was very laid back and conversational. Had the opportunity to ask questions on what makes fisher so special compared to other investment companies. The interviewer was very easy to converse with.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenge you faced in the workforce and how did you get through it.   Answer Question