Fisher Investments Accounting Associate Interview Questions

Accounting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then had a few phone call interviews with different recruiters before being flown out to FI in the Portland area. There I met with 4 different hiring managers for the finance department in succession. Upon returning home I was requested my release for a back ground check. 3 weeks later a VP of the finance division called me and after that talk I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Accounting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

The process took about 3 months, beginning with a reference from a current employee. Fisher recruiters contacted me immediately and I had a phone interview. They asked basic questions to get a feel for my fit with the culture of the firm. A few days later they called me for an onsite interview. They flew me out to HQ and put me up in a nice hotel. The interviews were basic questions about my experience and resume. A few days after I returned they called for a second in office interview. I met with the VP of Finance and others in the department. I enjoyed the process and it ended with an offer.

Interview Questions