Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fisher Investments
- Investment Associate (113)
- Account Executive (53)
- Client Service Associate (45)
- Investment Counselor (18)
- Client Services Associate (8)
- Marketing Associate (8)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Business Information Analyst (5)
- Intern (5)
- Junior Associate (5)
- Finance (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Associate (3)
- Regional Sales Associate (3)
- Summer Investment Associate (3)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Investments Associate (2)
- Accounting Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- IT Service Desk Specialist (2)
- IT Staff (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Does Not Matter (1)
- Investment Operations Associate (1)
- Investment Consultant (1)
- Account Associate (1)
- Investment Analyst (1)
- Junior Business Information Analyst (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Fisher Investments (Davis, CA) in March 2015.
1 Phone call to start. No complicated questions, just a simple getting to know you and a few behavioral questions. Name a time where you struggled with something and how did you get past it?
- Tell me what you know about Fisher Investments already. What do we do? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments
Analyst InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fisher Investments.
pretty basic behavioral question. Tell me about yourself, tell me your background, walk me through your resume.
The position is similar to a sales position, it is not a good match for me, not much of analytical skills needed.
- nothing unexpected. just very basic behavioral questions Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA).
I originally contacted Fisher by being invited to a business dinner with university club representatives and networked with Fisher employees. I scheduled an interview at the job fair a few weeks later and a recruiter held mock interviews for my business club. I received a phone interview 2 weeks after that. Halfway through the interview, which was for an internship position, they told me I was too qualified and that they would call me for a phone-interview for the actual analyst position the next week. I completed the full-time position interview, which was very similar to my prior two, and was told I would receive an answer from them within 2 weeks. A month later after hearing nothing I called in to ask, and as expected was told I did not receive an offer. I was not very pleased with their lack of contact.
- You will be asked on how you are "different" or "do things differently". It's a bit abstract. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Fisher Investments.
First I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. We scheduled an on site inteview for the following week. First I was interview by the managers at the San Mateo office, then at headquarters in Woodside, CA with one of the executives.
- Q: Would you rather work at the well structured or Ambiguous environment? Answer Question