Fisher Investments Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Camas, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fisher Investments.

I originally contacted Fisher by being invited to a business dinner with university club representatives and networked with Fisher employees. I scheduled an interview at the job fair a few weeks later and a recruiter held mock interviews for my business club. I received a phone interview 2 weeks after that. Halfway through the interview, which was for an internship position, they told me I was too qualified and that they would call me for a phone-interview for the actual analyst position the next week. I completed the full-time position interview, which was very similar to my prior two, and was told I would receive an answer from them within 2 weeks. A month later after hearing nothing I called in to ask, and as expected was told I did not receive an offer. I was not very pleased with their lack of contact.

Interview Questions
  • You will be asked on how you are "different" or "do things differently". It's a bit abstract.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fisher Investments.

First I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. We scheduled an on site inteview for the following week. First I was interview by the managers at the San Mateo office, then at headquarters in Woodside, CA with one of the executives.

Interview Questions
    • Q: Would you rather work at the well structured or Ambiguous environment?   Answer Question

Worked for Fisher Investments? Contribute to the Community!