Fisher Investments Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Davis, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

1 Phone call to start. No complicated questions, just a simple getting to know you and a few behavioral questions. Name a time where you struggled with something and how did you get past it?

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Fisher Investments already. What do we do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

pretty basic behavioral question. Tell me about yourself, tell me your background, walk me through your resume.
    The position is similar to a sales position, it is not a good match for me, not much of analytical skills needed.

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected. just very basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA).

Interview

I originally contacted Fisher by being invited to a business dinner with university club representatives and networked with Fisher employees. I scheduled an interview at the job fair a few weeks later and a recruiter held mock interviews for my business club. I received a phone interview 2 weeks after that. Halfway through the interview, which was for an internship position, they told me I was too qualified and that they would call me for a phone-interview for the actual analyst position the next week. I completed the full-time position interview, which was very similar to my prior two, and was told I would receive an answer from them within 2 weeks. A month later after hearing nothing I called in to ask, and as expected was told I did not receive an offer. I was not very pleased with their lack of contact.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked on how you are "different" or "do things differently". It's a bit abstract.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

First I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. We scheduled an on site inteview for the following week. First I was interview by the managers at the San Mateo office, then at headquarters in Woodside, CA with one of the executives.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you rather work at the well structured or Ambiguous environment?   Answer Question