Fisher Investments Business Information Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Information Analyst Interview

First round, interviewed by HR. Nothing special: why you choose this major; what do you know about this position; Relate your experience at past jobs to your potential role at Fisher

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Business Information Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

First contact at a career fair. Very nice recruiters. First interview the next day. Went very well, interviewer was very friendly. There were no tough questions, we just went through my resume. After I submitted my application, I did not get invited to interview again in Camas.

Interview Questions
    • There really were no tough questions. Just asked about my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in August 2013.

I received an email from a recruiter about a week after applying. Their recruiters were very on-the-ball about calling and emailing to get everything set up and scheduled. I had a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted about 45 minutes, which was very pleasant, and covered a lot of the typical questions ("Why Fisher?" "How did you hear about Fisher?" etc). About a week later, I was invited to Camas, where I received a tour of the building before I had an in-person interview with two team managers and one of the Group Vice Presidents.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you instead of one of your classmates?   Answer Question