Fisher Investments Business Information Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Davis, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Not too bad. Phone call for first interview, just a few behavioral questions. Name a time when you were having difficulty with something and how you solved it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Business Information Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via university recruiting, and went to their information event on campus. Was contacted for an initial phone interview which consisted of your basic behavioral questions as well as walking through your resume and your strengths.

They followed up with me the following week and set up a time for me to fly up to their Camas, WA office to interview with their managers and to get to know their campus. It was a good experience and they were very accommodating. I flew in the night before and flew back the afternoon after the interview. Had a few situational questions during the few rounds of interviews at the office location, but nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary.

Didn't get an offer from them, but thought they were very professional and seemed like it would be a good place to work.

Business Information Analyst Interview

Interview

First round, interviewed by HR. Nothing special: why you choose this major; what do you know about this position; Relate your experience at past jobs to your potential role at Fisher

Business Information Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

First contact at a career fair. Very nice recruiters. First interview the next day. Went very well, interviewer was very friendly. There were no tough questions, we just went through my resume. After I submitted my application, I did not get invited to interview again in Camas.

Interview Questions

• There really were no tough questions. Just asked about my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter about a week after applying. Their recruiters were very on-the-ball about calling and emailing to get everything set up and scheduled. I had a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted about 45 minutes, which was very pleasant, and covered a lot of the typical questions ("Why Fisher?" "How did you hear about Fisher?" etc). About a week later, I was invited to Camas, where I received a tour of the building before I had an in-person interview with two team managers and one of the Group Vice Presidents.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of one of your classmates?   Answer Question