Fisher Investments Finance Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oxford, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, MS

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fisher Investments.

I attended an information session about fisher investments and was able to set up an interview for the following day. Although I wasn't very familiar with the company, I was quite impressed with they way they carried themselves and the way that I could relate to the recruiters. That was the first time I was truly interested in a company just from people speaking about their company in general terms.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was pretty basic for the most part. The hardest question would have been when he asked me what "exactly" I wanted to do for Fisher. Not an uncommon question but having been short noticed about the company and interview I really was not sure what I wanted to do after college much less for their firm alone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Finance Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Fisher Investments in June 2010.

One phone interview followed by an onsite interview. During the onsite interview candidates meet with four different department heads to see if there is a mutual fit within any of the departments. Fisher is looking for people who they feel a connection with more so than what their resume might read like.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fisher Investments? Contribute to the Community!