Fisher Investments Finance Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

There was a phone screening, then a more formal interview with HR, then another interview with bosses, and then an in person interview. For a company that specializes in client service, they left a lot to be desired when it came to communication and returning messages. They were also not very consistent.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Basically they just wanted to people to find clients for investments. They really wanted more of a sales role instead of actually financial positions. They said they would give me small clients and I would talk to them about our services and then hand the role off to someone more experienced. I interviewed for entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fisher Investments (Oxford, MS).

Interview

I attended an information session about fisher investments and was able to set up an interview for the following day. Although I wasn't very familiar with the company, I was quite impressed with they way they carried themselves and the way that I could relate to the recruiters. That was the first time I was truly interested in a company just from people speaking about their company in general terms.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty basic for the most part. The hardest question would have been when he asked me what "exactly" I wanted to do for Fisher. Not an uncommon question but having been short noticed about the company and interview I really was not sure what I wanted to do after college much less for their firm alone.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fisher Investments in June 2010.

Interview

One phone interview followed by an onsite interview. During the onsite interview candidates meet with four different department heads to see if there is a mutual fit within any of the departments. Fisher is looking for people who they feel a connection with more so than what their resume might read like.