Fisher Investments Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Phone Interview, took about a couple weeks to hear back. In person interview to follow but did not receive call back. The recruiter was very nice but very structured interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fisher Investments.

General questions. Ask me questions straight through resume. No behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fisher Investments in October 2013.

Career fair, phone interview, then in person interview. My resume was looked at and all the questions came from it. I wish the interview was not spent going over my entire resume bullet by bullet, but rather questions from the interviewer.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments in October 2013.

Emailed a resume to a distant contact who happened to be a recruiter, got an email requesting a phone interview and scheduled the next week.

No question was technical or quantitative. It was all behavioral and asking me about specifics on my resume so definitely be able to talk on all of that.

Interview Questions
    • If you aren't from one of their target schools make sure you have a good reason why they should hire you...my interviewer pretty much told me that since I wasn't from a school they normally recruit from that I need a pretty good reason as to why they should hire me.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fisher Investments in January 2015.

Sent in CV with cover letter, they call a few days later to ask to schedule an interview later that day, if you pass they offer a face to face interview.
    All questions very behavioural and qualitative.
    They basically want you to prove the significance of everything you put on your CV and to show that you are someone they want around the office, someone that can conduct yourself.
    Your job will very much be on the phone. They want you to prove your competancy at this. To show you can knuckle down and work hard.

Interview Questions
    • Hardest situation you have ever been in and how you overcame this. Most impressive achievement.   Answer Question